Long full disclosure

TheRage said:
I should put one of my math problems from homework up here and see if she can do the advanced math I do...But I"m an engineering student and I doubt she"d know what half the letters meant.
When I said "advanced algebra," I meant "advanced" relative to the math level of someone who has only been through high school... in Louisiana... If she took the ACT and applied herself, she could avoid remedial courses, but for this place that"s pretty good. I have a hard time finding people who can properly do arithmetic.

I mean, shit, I once tried to convince a redneck that gravity exerts its effect as an acceleration and the dude insisted it"s a constant velocity despite admitting that the higher one falls from, the more damage is done. His supporting argument: He climbs trees to cut down branches for a living, so he "knows everything about how gravity works." I conceded that he probably felt gravity more than I have, especially around the head, and he smiled about it.

That Google search she used though... Wow. I wouldn"t expect Pythagoras to be connected to String Theory in any way. I"ve never studied String Theory, but still, are they relating basic sine waves to vibrating strings? Seems like a stretch IMHO. I"ll have to add that to the list of shit to read.

Silence_sl

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
When I said "advanced algebra," I meant "advanced" relative to the math level of someone who has only been through high school... in Louisiana... If she took the ACT and applied herself, she could avoid remedial courses, but for this place that"s pretty good. I have a hard time finding people who can properly do arithmetic.

I mean, shit, I once tried to convince a redneck that gravity exerts its effect as an acceleration and the dude insisted it"s a constant velocity despite admitting that the higher one falls from, the more damage is done. His supporting argument: He climbs trees to cut down branches for a living, so he "knows everything about how gravity works." I conceded that he probably felt gravity more than I have, especially around the head, and he smiled about it.

That Google search she used though... Wow. I wouldn"t expect Pythagoras to be connected to String Theory in any way. I"ve never studied String Theory, but still, are they relating basic sine waves to vibrating strings? Seems like a stretch IMHO. I"ll have to add that to the list of shit to read.
You are so utterly full of shit.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
GaliemVaelant said:
I mean, shit, I once tried to convince a redneck...
You realize I hope the irony of you calling someone else a redneck when at your rather young age you already have 4 children by multiple mothers, are an adulterer (quibble if you want but separation...lol), have been homeless living under a bridge while running away from gangs of homeless vigilantes as if you were in the stage production of "Escape from<s>New York</s> Bossier", you want to pimp out your trailer with solar panels, you think you are a vampire and...well...need I say more?

But you once tried to debate gravity with a redneck.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Erronius said:
You realize I hope the irony of you calling someone else a redneck when at your rather young age you already have 4 children by multiple mothers, are an adulterer (quibble if you want but separation...lol), have been homeless living under a bridge while running away from gangs of homeless vigilantes as if you were in the stage production of "Escape from<s>New York</s> Bossier", you want to pimp out your trailer with solar panels, you think you are a vampire and...well...need I say more?

Boom!

Your title is well earned.

Jesus, Erronius, are you that hard up for entertainment? I don"t think I"m a fucking vampire, first off. Second, who gives a rat"s ass that I was homeless? Not all of us were born with silver spoons in our mouths, you fuckin" narcissist.

So, I own a trailer. That makes me better off than the vast and overwhelming majority of Americans who pay ridiculous sums to rent, often times from slum lords. And THEY are vastly better off than the majority of people in the world. Perspective, motherfucker.

I have THREE children until DNA says otherwise. Need I post screencaps of Shelly confirming this AGAIN? I think not.

Look, douche, not everyone gets to live in your magical fairy land where opportunities rain like fuckin" lucky charms from the ass of a flying leprechaun. Some times, you bust your ass and life shits on you. Some times, you do all the shit you"re taught you"re supposed to and nothing comes of it. It"s the real world, motherfucker, and I really hope and pray you never have to live in it because from the sound of it your life has been a float on a cloud and I think when faced with a moment of real hardship, you"d cave like the pussy you are inside.

Because, let"s face it, anyone who has to sit at home making a name for themselves by tearing others down as much as they can, night after night, day after day, obviously never grew out of their awkward teenage stage of insecurity. So, what are you compensating for?

But, this will be the only time I fire back here, oh King of the Internets, because the sad truth is that if you could look yourself in the mirror without shuddering, you wouldn"t feel the need to boost your ego by picking apart others.

And gravity. Its effect is acceleration. Read a fucking book.

/bow

Goodnight, fellas.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Get over yourself. You come to this forum trying to show everyone how smart you are and trying to show everyone how kind and generous you are by sleeping with the bridge troll. Oooo look at me I"m so smart I just got dealt a shitty hand in life. No I"m sorry, you got yourself stuck in this shit pile you call life by hard work and stupidity, fate had little to do with it.
Your pathetic and I honestly think you know it that"s why you try so fucking hard to make everyone think your so smart. You have 2 threads on here that show you are incredibly stupid. You can try to blame it on your ass burgers disease but that"s bull shit too. Its too late to make a long story short but don"t start getting pissy because people are making fun of you. You decided to bring your fucked up life here so deal with.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GaliemVaelant said:
Lie. In that reddit thread you posted that Shelly was solving advanced theorems in her head that even her professors were having trouble solving. Without ever reading a book. You sure painted her out to be Good Will Hunting!

GaliemVaelant said:
Dude. You"re bragging about knowing high school physics. And you"re insulting a hard working redneck who supports his family without leeching off the government.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Erronius said:

Dang, I should have scrolled down before I replied. As Silence said, you win!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
DERP DERP. "Fuck that redneck that thought gravity was constant and not an acceleration! Fuck him while he works hard every day, supports an entire family (including his kids, of which he knows exactly how many he has), fuck him while he provides a service to people that they need! Fuck him while he puts money away for retirement and brings his family on vacation! What a moron!"

Chris

Potato del Grande
With the sheer amount of glee and time aychamo is putting into this thread, his life must be pretty shit.

I"m going to guess that he hasn"t had sex in a while.

You know, why don"t you guys do me a favor and ban this account because I won"t be back. You"re a bunch of assinine, self-worshiping pricks, and honestly I hope certain among you die in a fire.

You never miss an opportunity to knock someone. You leap at every fucking chance to show just how better than everyone you are.

Well, I have something none of you do: The balls to admit my own flaws, the compassion to look past exteriors, yes I do have a brain, and if any of you really believes yourselves to be better than me then you can suck my cock.

Jesus jumping jack christ, what a bunch of Kochs. You act like a group of spoiled rich brats stuck so far up daddy"s ass that you wouldn"t know earning your own way in the world from a disability check because everything you have was fucking handed to you.

"OMG they"re poor we"re better. OMG they"re ugly we"re better. OMG we have more than them we"re better. OMG daddy paid for our college and they have to earn what they have we"re better. OMG they have something wrong that we don"t we"re better."

Fucking rich prick spoiled children. Fucking die. Please.

Oh, and something else I have that you never will: A struggle, and thus, ambition. What do you have to aspire to but your next burn on the Internet, your next hollow, empty high five over an insult? Shit, no wonder you look for everything you can to make fun of. Certain of you are empty people with no fucking souls.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
GaliemVaelant said:
Jesus, Erronius, are you that hard up for entertainment? I don"t think I"m a fucking vampire, first off. Second, who gives a rat"s ass that I was homeless? Not all of us were born with silver spoons in our mouths, you fuckin" narcissist.
Listen you idiotic mentally handicapped fuckstick, you don"t come here and start threads specifically to create some sort of internet soap opera, and then get to whine and cry when you get shit on as a result.

It"s obvious you have a self image issue; you prance around here or reddit and who knows where else, trying to paint yourself as some undiscovered font of enlightenment -"oh, if only the world would take notice!"Please, spare me. And it isn"t that you"ve been homeless or poor or jobless, it"s that you"ve been all those things AND you yet somehow manage to hold yourself above those around you, whether you"re using "redneck" without thinking, dissing Shelley while trying to sidle up to us as we do the same as though we are some sort of kindred spirits, or trying to troll people on Reddit. Hell, even your handle - Gnostici - really? You think we wouldn"t notice and laugh? I"m sure you can pass yourself off as enlightened on Reddit or by dissing people you know RL, whether it be Ashley or Shelley or that "redneck" (I mean, what an idiot, AMIRITE?), but you can get THAT motherfucking egotistical, self-aggrandizing bullshitRIGHTthe fuck out of here, pal. And you think we find it hard to believe that you thought that you were a vampire? Fucking L-O-L.

GaliemVaelant said:
I have THREE children until DNA says otherwise. Need I post screencaps of Shelly confirming this AGAIN? I think not.
Hmmm...how many separate quotes do I need to post? How far back do I need to go?
GaliemVaelant said:
I rushed to the hospital, and asked the nurse to see my son
My guess is that if it suited your purpose, that you"d willingly swap from "I"m the father" to "I"m not the father" without the slightest twinge of guilt to suit your purpose. On one hand it must be convenient to have such malleable morals, but on the other hand it would make you a sad, little man. And I"m giving you the benefit of the doubt in calling you a man, because from all indications you are simply an immature little child trying to impress everyone. Banging any vag that"s willing to let you flop around inside and then wandering away to a new woman when a kid falls out, when you can barely support yourself, isn"t what a man does.

GaliemVaelant said:
you wouldn"t feel the need to boost your ego by picking apart others.
Oh, the irony. You are more than willing to sit on the sideline and laugh while we tear into Shelley, but when you are the target you puff up like an angry 12yo and get all angsty. And you"ve been here long enough that people here don"t pick people apart for their ego, you get picked apart here for having your head up your ass.

GaliemVaelant said:
And gravity. Its effect is acceleration. Read a fucking book.
Protip: You are, in all likelihood, far less intelligent and educated than 90% of the people here on FOH. Perhaps,even 99%. You keep bringing up "gravity" in some pathetic effort to elicit a response...just stop. We aren"t impressed. You aren"t an undiscovered Michio Kaku, but go ahead...try to impress people here....Gnostici. Fuck, Sam Deathwalker is probably brighter than you are.

BTW, did you ever get an Honorable, Galiem?

Silver Knight of the Realm
GaliemVaelant said:
You know, why don"t you guys do me a favor and ban this account because I won"t be back. You"re a bunch of assinine, self-worshiping pricks, and honestly I hope certain among you die in a fire.

You never miss an opportunity to knock someone. You leap at every fucking chance to show just how better than everyone you are.

Well, I have something none of you do: The balls to admit my own flaws, the compassion to look past exteriors, yes I do have a brain, and if any of you really believes yourselves to be better than me then you can suck my cock.

Jesus jumping jack christ, what a bunch of Kochs. You act like a group of spoiled rich brats stuck so far up daddy"s ass that you wouldn"t know earning your own way in the world from a disability check because everything you have was fucking handed to you.

"OMG they"re poor we"re better. OMG they"re ugly we"re better. OMG we have more than them we"re better. OMG daddy paid for our college and they have to earn what they have we"re better. OMG they have something wrong that we don"t we"re better."

Fucking rich prick spoiled children. Fucking die. Please.
Bro. Make better decisions... Like NOT fucking mentally handicapped genetic disasters. Stop making women shit out children. In fact, stay away from women entirely until you have your shit together.

Yeah, Erronius, and you"re Jesus Christ, right? Absolutely perfect. God"s gift to the world with no faults, so you"re just the perfect person to sit in an ivory tower and judge everyone around you.

You"re a coward. Where"s your admission of your problems? Where"s your airing of your dirty laundry? Where"s your recognition of your OWN fucking flaws?

You can"t do it. Why? You"re a chicken shit whom feeds on the misfortune of others to distract yourself from the meaningless existence daddy bought you.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Spare me the pity party you worthless shit. hate to break it to you but I work for a living and I pay my own way through college. You see there, its called effort. The only effort your putting forth is to sling a dick up in that trolls cunt. Then you want to come here and try to pass yourself off as the next Stephen Hawkings.
You suck at life. Pull the fucking trigger and do us a favor