Long full disclosure

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Erronius said:
You"re manic, you have to be. And I don"t mean that to be insulting, I"m being serious. You just need to NOT make yourself look like [all the things we"ve called you] by creating threads like this and then parading your life, and everyone else"s involved, in front of FOH.
I 100% agree with you. His psychiatric disorders are not well controlled by medication. Of course, I"m sure the treatment he gets here doesn"t help much. But he"s bringing this shit on himself.

Fucking just laugh the shit off, GV. You should know damn well if we can piss you off, we will. Don"t let it get to you. We"re just a bunch of internet people. In fact, we may not even exist. This could all be a fragment of your imagination. You better check to make sure your computer is even plugged into the internet.

Silver Knight of the Realm
aychamo_aycono said:
I 100% agree with you. His psychiatric disorders are not well controlled by medication. Of course, I"m sure the treatment he gets here doesn"t help much. But he"s bringing this shit on himself.

Fucking just laugh the shit off, GV. You should know damn well if we can piss you off, we will. Don"t let it get to you. We"re just a bunch of internet people. In fact, we may not even exist. This could all be a fragment of your imagination. You better check to make sure your computer is even plugged into the internet.
Bro, we"re all Kegkilla anyway. Didn"t you know?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
aychamo_aycono said:
Sounds like Shelly"s bent fingers would be great for giving handjobs.
Wait, no, who remembers "Salad Fingers"? You know odds are there have to be some parralels.

"I like it when the red water comes out..."

I bet you do, Gali...er, Shell...er, whoever...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cuCw5k-Lph0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
001001102 said:
Bro, we"re all Kegkilla anyway. Didn"t you know?
Maybe you are, but I"m a Screamco? product.

aychamo_aycono said:
GV, DEAD SERIOUS:

Have you ever had thoughts of killing or otherwise hurting yourself?
GaliemVaelant said:
You don"t know about the nights spent nearly doing as you suggest and ending my life

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GV, if you are truly considering suicide, or have a plan, or anything else, please go seek help. Go to your nearest emergency room and tell them you are considering suicide and that you need to be admitted. The proper help will be given to you.

I don"t want to go to jail for cyber-bullying.

Seriously, if you need help right now, go seek it. Please realize we"re all just having fun here, and you should not take anything we say seriously.

Drop Shelly off in Oz on the way there.

Silver Knight of the Realm
aychamo_aycono said:
GV, if you are truly considering suicide, or have a plan, or anything else, please go seek help. Go to your nearest emergency room and tell them you are considering suicide and that you need to be admitted. The proper help will be given to you.

I don"t want to go to jail for cyber-bullying.

Seriously, if you need help right now, go seek it. Please realize we"re all just having fun here, and you should not take anything we say seriously.

Drop Shelly off in Oz on the way there.
QFT. It"s the internet. As much as we pick at you, bro, it"s meant to inspire you to get the fuck away from the innarnets so you have one less distraction to keep you from #winning. [/CharlieSheen]

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
This thread was made for him to get me to talk to him. He told me about this thread when I was at the hospital and sent me a link to the thread. Yesterday, I had to change my number because of him, which I will not get out my number to anyone you knows him. I don"t want anything to do with him. He is already dead to his 4 kids. He doesn"t exist to them. Bye you all I am done being trolled by him.

Laven_foh

shitlord
Oh shut up bitch youll still look and probably post. You probably rub that mutated vagina of yours over every little attention you get.

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
This post is for my friend cowboy and Jeff! Cowboy said, "He will get out Jeremy"s number to everyone the number and he needs to watch his back." Jeff said, "Jeremy better give his book back to him because there is a lot of people wants to do stuff with him." Jeff knows Jeremy have his book. He visited me. We looked for his book here just to make should that Jeremy has it.

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
Shelly1989 said:
This post is for my friend cowboy and Jeff! Cowboy said, "He will get out Jeremy"s number to everyone the number and he needs to watch his back." Jeff said, "Jeremy better give his book back to him because there is a lot of people wants to do stuff with him." Jeff knows Jeremy have his book. He visited me. We looked for his book here just to make should that Jeremy has it.
Editing: typos.

This post is for my friend cowboy and Jeff! Cowboy said, "He will give out Jeremy"s number to everyone and Jeremy needs to watch his back." Jeff said, "Jeremy better give his book back to him because there is a lot of people wants to do stuff with Jeremy." Jeff knows Jeremy have his book. He visited me. We looked for his book just to make should that Jeremy has it.