Long full disclosure

In a way, I love that threat post though. Every time I start to feel a little sorry for her, she completely redeems her status as a waste of DNA by lashing out. Ooookay... Enough intarwebs today. Stuff to do, stuff to do.

TheRage_foh

shitlord
I"m at a loss for words. Homeless people threatening each other over books. People in line to fuck shelly...WTF. What drugs does cowboy do so people in your area know what to avoid? You know so they don"t accidentally the whole shelly?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GaliemVaelant said:
In a way, I love that threat post though. Every time I start to feel a little sorry for her, she completely redeems her status as a waste of DNA by lashing out. Ooookay... Enough intarwebs today. Stuff to do, stuff to do.
I thought you had stuff to do?

TheRage said:
I"m at a loss for words. Homeless people threatening each other over books. People in line to fuck shelly...WTF. What drugs does cowboy do so people in your area know what to avoid? You know so they don"t accidentally the whole shelly?
Haha I swear all of Louisiana isn"t that bad.

Okay for one none of us are white trash. GV is right we don"t have any books that don"t belongs to us, for two. Shelly stop threatening us damn it. If you hadn"t started this shit we could still be friends. By the way everyone shelly would not let me talk to GV when they were together. All I tried to do was update him on how his daughter was doing. Every time I called she would hang up on me, threaten me, or even yell at me for trying to talk to him and see how he was doing....... Not the best person to try and use for third party.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Shelly1989 said:
Editing: typos.

This post is for from my friend cowboy and Jeff! Cowboy said, "He will give out Jeremy"s number to everyone and Jeremy needs to watch his back." Jeff said, "Jeremy better give his book back to him because there is a lot of people wants to do stuff with Jeremy." Jeff knows Jeremy have his book. He visited me. We looked for his book just to make should that Jeremy has it.
You know...itstillreads as though you gave yourself an alphabet enema and then shat all over your post. It goes beyond "typos" and into the realm of"I aren"t retard".

One thing that I"ve never understood is the daytime shows like Jerry Springer or Maury Povich. I"ve always wondered how people could go on national TV and parade whatever idiotic situation that they"ve manage to cultivate in public in front of the entire world. When I"ve tried to emphasize, I couldn"t even get past conversation #1:

Woman: Honey, I gots something to ask you.
Man: Yeah? What now?
Woman: Would you go on Jerry Springer with me? I need to tell youse somethin.
Man: Sure, I"m going to agree to go with no resistance and I"m not going to press you to tell me now, nor will I refuse to go onto Jerry Springer as doing so would guarantee that I am made a fool out of on national TV. In fact, I"m going to delude myself up until the show itself that I am a special case and that you aren"t going to tell me that you are leaving me for my paraplegic cousin.

This thread is somewhat like that...how can you two keep coming back here and putting MORE drama out there for the world to see? Neither of you thought to just skip the public demonstration and attempt to take this to PMs or email? Neither of you have realized that you are both making fools of yourselves, and you both just keep outdoing yourselves? Are you doing this as a sort of validation, hoping to sway us with your stories so that we might embrace your side over the other, giving you a sort of stamp of approval? Are you two coming here just to attack each other and make the other look bad, while making yourselves look like idiots in the process? Or are you two simply just dumb motherfuckers? Because it makes no sense...you both keep coming back adding fuel to the fire, it almost has to be a case of you two embarrassing yourselves in an effort to "get back" at the other. It"s fucking disgraceful, I"d be embarrassed of myself if I was involved in this, lol. And I"m hesitant to even bring this up, as one would expect normal, insightful people to hear this and think"Oh, wow, you know you"re right. Let"s not make fools out of ourselves online". At this point though I hold out no hope for either of you, and I doubt this will have any impact at all. And the funny thing is that we"ve had a riot picking both of your positions apart and you both simply...keep...coming...back.

GaliemsAshley said:
Okay for one none of us are white trash.
Have you read these threads? Are you even aware of how you all look to everyone else? This has been a parade of idiocy from the get-go, and yet none of you seem able to grasp the situation. You all (primarily Shelley and Jeremy) keep coming back hereACTINGlike white trash - we have arguments over who owns a trailer, homelessness, threats of violence over STUPID shit, dalliances that are frankly indefensible, Jeremy just referenced someone huffing (LOL)...I mean, yet you come in here to defend yourselves that you aren"t white trash? THEN STOP ACTING LIKE IT FOR CHRIST"S SAKE. You could all be millionaires and it would still be a trip to watch - you are all acting like children. Veiled threats of violence over abook?Seriously? WINRARS ARE YOU!

I"ve had my own ups and downs and I"ve known other people who weren"t affluent to the say the least, and they didn"t make me cringe with some ridiculous drama like you all have generated.

But speaking of white trash,don"t call you that?Bwah ha ha, I dedicate these three songs, to all of you. And props on managing to make white trash and Louisianians everywhere look bad.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EviJ122cfSI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mWVfuwAbfq0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9TCKb_2WGms" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Runnen_foh

shitlord
GaliemsAshley said:
By the way everyone shelly would not let me talk to GV when they were together. All I tried to do was update him on how his daughter was doing. Every time I called she would hang up on me, threaten me, or even yell at me for trying to talk to him and see how he was doing..
He should have put the phone on the coffee table, she wouldn"t have been able to reach it then.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Education, living conditions, monetary net worth, etc. aside, the real issue/source of the lulz is your behavior. Like Erronius said, you"re all acting like children, and it"s pathetic. Especially since there are children involved. All parties involved need to get out of their collective asses, and work their asses off to give those kids the as much opportunity as possible. Because as it stands, they"re all fucked.

None of you can refute this, every post that you"ve made here at FoH, invalidates ANYTHING you can possible come up with to defend your behavior.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
GaliemsAshley said:
Okay for one none of us are white trash. GV is right we don"t have any books that don"t belongs to us, for two. Shelly stop threatening us damn it. If you hadn"t started this shit we could still be friends. By the way everyone shelly would not let me talk to GV when they were together. All I tried to do was update him on how his daughter was doing. Every time I called she would hang up on me, threaten me, or even yell at me for trying to talk to him and see how he was doing....... Not the best person to try and use for third party.
You"re the fucking definition of white trash. I mean, you guys go out of your way to be white trash, it"s almost like you"re trying to fit that mold. Just because you don"t go around sayY"allwant to get some bud....

Oh wait.

Darkclaw_foh

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
And this rant today is not aimed at everyone here. Just certain among you.
He"s right. Erronius, aychamo, and you others should be ashamed. How dare you make fun of this poor, poor man. Look at what he"s been through, the pain he has felt. Shelly was just him reaching out to share his compassion with the world. You people just don"t understand him.

This is amanthat doesn"t look at the cover of a book, he isn"t shallow like you people. It shames me that you people can"t understand him. Shit he is so caring and compassionate, that he was willing to munch on his ladies bleeding pussy.

GaliemVaelant said:
Shit, I thought you might even throw her a bit of support and maybe she"d actually see a fucking therapist.
See what I mean you heartless fucks. He just wanted Shelly to receive our support, but you people just can"t get past your sad little lives and see the love that Gnostici has for his fellow mankind. Gnostici, fuck them man. I am here for you I feel your pain. It"s not your fault that you can see past peoples looks, personality, and hygiene to their very souls. Da Vinci, Michelangelo, and even Jesus had their haters Gnostici.

I"m here Gnostici, poor your soul out so that those of us that are trying to become as enlightened as you are can begin on the path. HELP US GNOSTICI, YOU"RE OUR ONLY HOPE.

emo-scene-hipster-the-memes-are-emo.jpg

GaliemVaelant said:
Thanks for the push in that direction, but I"m not fucking retarded for explaining myself, seeking support, dating Shelly, being disabled, or any fucking other thing.
Nope you"re not, what makes you retarded was thinking that the internet was the best place to talk about all of that you pathetic fuck. I still hope you Youtube yourself drinking bleach.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Darkclaw said:
He"s right. Erronius, aychamo, and you others should be ashamed. How dare you make fun of this poor, poor man. Look at what he"s been through, the pain he has felt. Shelly was just him reaching out to share his compassion with the world. You people just don"t understand him.

This is amanthat doesn"t look at the cover of a book, he isn"t shallow like you people. It shames me that you people can"t understand him. Shit he is so caring and compassionate, that he was willing to munch on his ladies bleeding pussy.

See what I mean you heartless fucks. He just wanted Shelly to receive our support, but you people just can"t get past your sad little lives and see the love that Gnostici has for his fellow mankind. Gnostici, fuck them man. I am here for you I feel your pain. It"s not your fault that you can see past peoples looks, personality, and hygiene to their very souls. Da Vinci, Michelangelo, and even Jesus had their haters Gnostici.

I"m here Gnostici, poor your soul out so that those of us that are trying to become as enlightened as you are can begin on the path. HELP US GNOSTICI, YOU"RE OUR ONLY HOPE.

emo-scene-hipster-the-memes-are-emo.jpg

Nope you"re not, what makes you retarded was thinking that the internet was the best place to talk about all of that you pathetic fuck. I still hope you Youtube yourself drinking bleach.
That was.. So.. Beautiful.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GaliemsAshley said:
HAha this post is fantastic. As everyone already pointed out - you three are the very definition of white trash. A bunch of broke-ass "crackers" all fucking each other, living in trailers and fighting like a bunch of childish retards while living off the government. Yeah, that"s trash. And you"re white, so white trash

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Zeste, how"s that buyout of my holdings held under Screamco? and KMC (Kegkilla Multinational Conglomerate)? I think I have a lot to offer ZesteCo?, and that I would mesh well with ZestCo"s? entire line of forum products.

Erronius said:
Maybe you are, but I"m a Screamco? product.
001001102 said:
Even ScreamCo is a product of the Kegkilla Multinational Conglomerate.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
?
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xirHRGO-qDA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Also, Jennifer Aniston.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Erronius said:
Zeste, how"s that buyout of my holdings held under Screamco? and KMC (Kegkilla Multinational Conglomerate)? I think I have a lot to offer ZesteCo?, and that I would mesh well with ZestCo"s? entire line of forum products.
Buy ZesteSoapCo so you can be Zestefully, Zestefully, Zestefully clean!