Long full disclosure

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
GaliemVaelant said:
But it"s a lot easier to be irresponsible and then make threats. "Cowboy" aka Donald Gary is banned from this property -- not my doing but something it turns out Shelly was right about. If he shows up here, he will be arrested. Since I tried to help out Jeff and he has gone to huffing and puffing, the same now goes for him. Fuck that dude. I owe him nothing, and I"m sure the people at Bossier City Jail know him well already.

As for my number, one call to Sprint changes it, but it would be nice to drop invasion of privacy charges on "Cowboy".
Why is he called "Cowboy?"

Zeste_foh

shitlord
Erronius said:
Zeste, how"s that buyout of my holdings held under Screamco? and KMC (Kegkilla Multinational Conglomerate)? I think I have a lot to offer ZesteCo?, and that I would mesh well with ZestCo"s? entire line of forum products.
I agree. ZesteCo? has been in dire need of good people to join our firm, the Inter City Forum Firm. Every since Screamfeeder"s disappearance, there"s been a lack of photoshop funnies, and I can only do so much.

I"ve been working with Tyen to roll out some major new forum products, hopefully with as much success as the Facebook Like button, or the automatic meme shortcode feature.

Just imagine a forum where you could just type [abyss] and get an abyss movie poster. Or [assburgers] and get a random GV ultra-rant.

This is all planned for FoH release 3.0, due out sometime this summer. I mean after all, I made Tyen the VBXpert logo proudly displayed on the forum header.

And on a side note: I was Zeste Fullykleen in EQ, on Povar, and some dickhead reported me and the GM said that my surname couldn"t be a commercial jingle and changed it to "Zeste ". That"s right, Zeste, and then a blank space as the surname, because apparantly they couldn"t remove it, so they just changed it from Fullykleen to " ", so it was all off center over my head..

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Zeste said:
And on a side note: I was Zeste Fullykleen in EQ, on Povar, and some dickhead reported me and the GM said that my surname couldn"t be a commercial jingle and changed it to "Zeste ". That"s right, Zeste, and then a blank space as the surname, because apparantly they couldn"t remove it, so they just changed it from Fullykleen to " ", so it was all off center over my head..
So this begs the question... is your forum name "Zeste" or "Zeste "?

Saladus_foh

shitlord
ToeMissile said:
Education, living conditions, monetary net worth, etc. aside, the real issue/source of the lulz is your behavior. Like Erronius said, you"re all acting like children, and it"s pathetic. Especially since there are children involved. All parties involved need to get out of their collective asses, and work their asses off to give those kids the as much opportunity as possible. Because as it stands, they"re all fucked.

None of you can refute this, every post that you"ve made here at FoH, invalidates ANYTHING you can possible come up with to defend your behavior.
This, so so much. Honestly, I feel so terrible for any children directly involved in this situation. If I grew up to find that my parents bickered openly about each other in explicit detail on SEVERAL internet forums, I would want absolutely nothing to do with them (assuming I wasn"t already fucked up from the assumable piss-poor raising I"d have received).

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
aychamo_aycono said:
I 100% agree with you. His psychiatric disorders are not well controlled by medication. Of course, I"m sure the treatment he gets here doesn"t help much. But he"s bringing this shit on himself.
from what i"ve seen, it"s pretty usual for anti depressants to sort of take you out of touch with reality and kind of make you oblivious to how fucked up your behavior is, especially if you"re on some hardcore shit like lithium.

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
Cowboy is called cowboy because of the way he dress. I have never fucked him and never would.

I accept that Jeremy has the right to be angry with me just because it"s easy for people to get hurt, overwhelmed, and traumatized. He is a tender human being who feels like a victim here, so be sympathetic regardless of who may be at fault. So, let him be angry and rant. Emotions do need time to run their course. He needs to know it is the same way with me too. It would take time for me to consider being friends with him for our son because of all this drama.

Zeste_foh

shitlord
Ravvenn said:
OK, where did you copy and paste that from?!
Were you timing me?

How to Reconcile with an Ex - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com

So something came between the two of you and caused a bit of a climactic glitch in your relationship, but you don"t feel it has to be anything more than a glitch. However, your ex does not currently feel the same
AdChoices
way. What should you do?

Well the last thing you want to do is press the issue if he/she already has some negative feelings. Pressure can make things turn a lot more sour. Wanting to be friends again first is a better approach. The best thing you can do for a person is be a friend no matter what, and that kind of selflessness and patience is important in any more serious relationship. If he (or she) is good for you, he"ll forgive you/soften sooner or later. It may take time, unfortunately, and that"s the most maddening thing of all, but make it known that you want to make things right either way, and then give him space if he still requires it. It"s really hard to do, because it can feel like the world is ending, but things can change at any time, in the blink of an eye. Remember that these things are normal, no matter how hard, and sometimes it takes a struggle and being apart for someone to get their priorities straight, but it"s very important to get them straight. You want to really know what you"re worth to each other, right?

It may not be the case with everyone, but it seems the best way to soften grudges is to be humble and accept them, and accept that he has the right to be angry with you (at least for a time) just because it"s easy for people to get hurt and overwhelmed and even traumatized, and he is a tender human being who feels like a victim here, so be sympathetic regardless of who may be at fault. He/she"s precious to you, so let him be angry. It may sound funny, but emotions do need time to run their course, and pressuring otherwise can backfire in that it sometimes registers as you trying to change a person, or wanting them to change.

Go about things in an honest but noble fashion, be willing to suffer a bit and compromise by giving him space or enduring whatever arrangement he might be most comfortable with for the time being - after all, he"s worth it.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
This is creepy. Its like shes the robot from Jeopardy, randomly pulling answers from a search engine.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Shelly1989 said:
Cowboy is called cowboy because of the way he dress. I have never fucked him and never would.

I accept that Jeremy has the right to be angry with me just because it"s easy for people to get hurt, overwhelmed, and traumatized. He is a tender human being who feels like a victim here, so be sympathetic regardless of who may be at fault. So, let him be angry and rant. Emotions do need time to run their course. He needs to know it is the same way with me too. It would take time for me to consider being friends with him for our son because of all this drama.
Standards. You are not allowed to has them.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Bwahaha, good lawdy! I didn"t have the patience to check from my phone but knew that didn"t come from her. Excellent speed, sir!

PS: Erronius, I didn"t forget about your question. I"ll PM that info sometime this week if not today.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Its sad really that you cant admit you"re a retard. But hey its funny to see you try and be smart. Carry on