Long full disclosure

Zeste_foh

shitlord
Shelly1989 said:
Cowboy is called cowboy because of the way he dress. I have never fucked him and never would.

I accept that Jeremy has the right to be angry with me just because it"s easy for people to get hurt, overwhelmed, and traumatized. He is a tender human being who feels like a victim here, so be sympathetic regardless of who may be at fault. So, let him be angry and rant. Emotions do need time to run their course. He needs to know it is the same way with me too. It would take time for me to consider being friends with him for our son because of all this drama.
q"ing ft.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Ravvenn said:
OK, where did you copy and paste that from?!
Zeste said:

Ravvenn said:
PS: Erronius, I didn"t forget about your question. I"ll PM that info sometime this week if not today.
j9y1e0.jpg

A name is all that I"d need, I just didn"t want to have to pore through hundreds of pages to find it. I"ve also been thinking of starting a thread in one of the forums, not screenshots, to pick people"s brains on the best ways to set something up, just have to decide what the most appropriate subforum would be for a discussion like that (though I was thinking that SS would be the obvious place for something once the gates are opened). I was wanting to get going on that now so maybe I could get some help with some ideas for later this year, so as to maybe have it coincide with the holidays possibly. I may be leaving the country again sooner than later and I didn"t want to wait until I was off in BFE without internet again lol.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Jx3 said:
This is creepy. Its like shes the robot from Jeopardy, randomly pulling answers from a search engine.
Haha but she"s SO STUPID that she has to copy and paste from other websites how she FEELS. LOL. That is some fucking funny shit!

adebisi said:
Watson Shelly should be added to the banner.

As I said before, Shelly, it is pretty damn sad that we KNOW you are copypasting shit from google, not based on the actual content, but based solely on the fact that your posts ALL OF THE SUDDEN become grammatically correct complete thoughts. Seriously, you"re like... the worst.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Shelley on a serious note, have you talked to Galiem lately? I want to make sure that he didn"t go off himself.

...without setting up a camera first.

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
Erronius said:
Shelley on a serious note, have you talked to Galiem lately? I want to make sure that he didn"t go off himself.
I haven"t talked to Jeremy at all. I don"t really care to talk to him neither right now. If he does go off himself, that"s on him!

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
He is only around for his daughter because he is with Ashely. If they break up again, he is start disowning his daughter again and have nothing to do with his daughter just like his 3 sons.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
GV said:
Well, I have something none of you do: The balls to admit my own flaws, the compassion to look past exteriors, yes I do have a brain, and if any of you really believes yourselves to be better than me then you can suck my cock.
You cut me deep bro.

After I can barely justify spending the time to breeze through this thread looking for posts from Shelly I"m amazed at how much time Erronious, Aychamo, Darkclaw et all have invested into it.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Phoenix said:
Why do you get monies from the government exactly?
Bro.. She"s able to do such complex algebra in her mind that she"s like a calculator and is no longer able to function as a human being. You saw. She had to google why we should be compassionate with Galiem. She"s a machine.

Silver Knight of the Realm
001001102 said:
Bro.. She"s able to do such complex algebra in her mind that she"s like a calculator and is no longer able to function as a human being. You saw. She had to google why we should be compassionate with Galiem. She"s a machine.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Shelly1989 said:
He is only around for his daughter because he is with Ashely. If they break up again, he is start disowning his daughter again and have nothing to do with his daughter just like his 3 sons.
It"s amazing how utterly stupid you are. You are barely literate. You are a fucking moronic zero. You are so stupid you have to copy and paste other peoples ideas because you are incapable of expressing your own.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Tuco said:
After I can barely justify spending the time to breeze through this thread looking for posts from Shelly I"m amazed at how much time Erronious, Aychamo, Darkclaw et all have invested into it.
You cut me deep bro.