Lord of the Rings: Gollum

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I do not understand what happened to games and game devs.
happy purple hair GIF

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Welp, this came out today and it is a flaming pile of shit - like that is a shock.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Was watching a video of this, and they mentioned golum's love for the ring was the only thing he was passionate about. And I couldn't help but thing, is there art of gollum wearing the one ring as a cock ring.

There is my brothers, there is.

• 3Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Was watching a video of this, and they mentioned golum's love for the ring was the only thing he was passionate about. And I couldn't help but thing, is there art of gollum wearing the one ring as a cock ring.

There is my brothers, there is.
Sorry, that doesn't fit with lore, as that would count as wearing it.

Gollum: "We-z cant wears it or he will finds us. The eye! The eye is always watching!"
Eye of Sauron: "I SEE YOU...wait...what are you DOING! STOP THAT!! THE RING DOESNT GO THERE!!!"

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
If you fuck someone while wearing the One Cockring, do they turn invisible too?

Preposterous. Frodo doesn't go invisible when he clenches a fist around the ring. Unless you are docking with someone only one person goes invis. JFC.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>

LOL Sweet Christ.

FYI: This dev house was purchased by Nacon so I would guess this is definitely a Nacon decision. With that said, here are the developer subsidiaries and names to avoid like the fucking plague going forward if you even ever heard of any of these ass clowns:

• Nacon Game Publishing
  • Nacon Studio Milan
Subsidiaries

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
LOL Sweet Christ.

FYI: This dev house was purchased by Nacon so I wouold guess this is definitely a Nacon decision. With that said, here are the developer subsidiaries and names to avoid like the fucking plague going forward if you even ever heard of any of these ass clowns:

• Nacon Game Publishing
  • Nacon Studio Milan
Subsidiaries
Only heard of Spiders, they did Greedfall.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Only heard of Spiders, they did Greedfall.

Yeah Focus Home Interactive Published. GF2 is now under-development with Nacom as they acquired Spiders - will be interesting to see what happens as a result.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
LOL Sweet Christ.

FYI: This dev house was purchased by Nacon so I would guess this is definitely a Nacon decision. With that said, here are the developer subsidiaries and names to avoid like the fucking plague going forward if you even ever heard of any of these ass clowns:

• Nacon Game Publishing
  • Nacon Studio Milan
Subsidiaries
Cyanide has the Blood Bowl games and they made a pretty good Game of Thrones game, way back before season 6. Also, Cyanide made the Styx games that someone mentioned earlier, not Daedalic.

Daedalic has been the publisher for a few good games I have played. The best were from Mimimi studios, which did Desperados 3 and Shadow Tactics (modern day Commandos type games). Looks like they dropped Daedalic already, as Steam has their next game as a self publish.

2023-05-25 14.50.07 store.steampowered.com 872f31d1ad09.png

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>

They had this thing pre-canned a month go :p

Once again, this is what happens when you have an infestation of diversity hires. As you can see, since these games are starting to release now after the 2020-2021 die hard purple hair we want a union revolution to cover they are shit at their job.

Also this dude wins:

The Wok Johnson

I'm mad because you guys took the worst game of the year award from Redfall.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user