Lost Ark Online

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Crazy buggy for me, finally got in and then it locked the server I was when wife went to make a character. Now I lost connect and it won't let me get back on because apparently it takes forever for it to time out.

RIght now on my wife's account every time you log in it changes what servers are locked and which aren't. The game takes way too long to open and thats the end of my griping on day one.

..edit more complaining

So I go to delete my characters so I can go to a server my wife can make a character on and it won't let me delete the character because it's my main which I never told it to set as but apparently your first character is automatically your main, it can't be changed and they just let you figure this out after the fact

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Regulas was open for character creation when I looked a minute ago

Thanks for posting -- would recommend anyone interested in playing with forum folks make a character. We have a group or two doing stuff every night so far.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
1644636052331.png

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I get that everyone just wants to log right in - but its only like a 30-40 minute queue if you care to stick with it.
It is going pretty quick, i just wonder if it's still character locked based on the text under the queue.

Made it to Murai ruins on the old server so not much of a big deal if i can get on with you guys. Most of these games have massive player falloffs after the weekend of launch.

Cybsled

I rolled my main on Azena and apparently it's been dubbed a PvP server. Rumor in chat right now is that Asmongold is coming here. Not that I care, but I thought it was funny how much the chat did.

I hope not. I tried to log in a bit ago and it was a 4k queue lol

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hope not. I tried to log in a bit ago and it was a 4k queue lol
While it's possible, in retrospect, it may have been just a bunch of people trolling. I'm actually ashamed of myself for posting anything the morons in chat talk about.

Though, interestingly, those same morons made it quite clear that the N-word isn't censored. lol I don't want to believe that's a mistake and I doubt it was because everyone knows that Koreans are really not big fans of Wakanda.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just did this one, and I have to say "Phantom Palace" has probably been the best dungeon so far. So much so, that I thought those of you asking what's to come should check this out (its in KR, couldnt find english VO).

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Hot sorceress is fun. First game I've started spam-clicking through the dialogue. Haven't hit any pay to win yet. Operation play free to max level and quit proceeding according to plan.

Can't redeem my twitch prime rewards which is annoying, but I can get drops at least.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Hot sorceress is fun. First game I've started spam-clicking through the dialogue. Haven't hit any pay to win yet. Operation play free to max level and quit proceeding according to plan.

Can't redeem my twitch prime rewards which is annoying, but I can get drops at least.
Lol see you in guild chat later this month. Great thing about LA is it’s easy to pick up and not feel like you have to poop sock.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Lol see you in guild chat later this month. Great thing about LA is it’s easy to pick up and not feel like you have to poop sock.

I just joined whichever Server had the least people, didn't want to deal with queues, and I don't intend to stick around, just suck as much fun as I can out for free, so I don't think I'll be joining any guilds.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Hmm kinda fucking weird, no queue at all during headstart, had no issues logging in at 6 and 8PM even, but now it's launch and I have a 5k+ queue to log in middle of the day, even though servers are supposed to be closed for new chars? Granted it's the weekend, I guess, but damn that's a big queue for this server.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Only 40% of Steam players have the achievement you get from picking an advanced class? Wat? So 60% quit after the title screen?
/MindBottling

Malkav

French Madman
Hmm kinda fucking weird, no queue at all during headstart, had no issues logging in at 6 and 8PM even, but now it's launch and I have a 5k+ queue to log in middle of the day, even though servers are supposed to be closed for new chars? Granted it's the weekend, I guess, but damn that's a big queue for this server.

I was dumb enough to log off for lunch. Yeah, I wont be doing that again.

1644675839353.png

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Only 40% of Steam players have the achievement you get from picking an advanced class? Wat? So 60% quit after the title screen?
/MindBottling
Steam achievements are all kind of fucked so not sure it's actually correct. I got several I shouldn't have, like T3 shit and what not. On mine it says 83.3% have completed that though

• 1Like