Lost Ark Online

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I’ll come back and try later tonight. Hopefully everything will be resolved and working.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Is it too much to ask?!?! Damn it!

Eric Andre GIF

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Lucky I play degen hours cause I'd be pretty pissed about missing all my dailies as EU, since it's already midnight. As long as they can get this shit back up in the next 10hours I should still be able to do them, although it sucks for my non daily stuff, could have gotten more done.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Waiting on the tweet that they lost char data and didnt have it on the hot or cold site and are giving us refunds and more plat packs.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Waiting on the tweet that they lost char data and didnt have it on the hot or cold site and are giving us refunds and more plat packs.

I wouldn't start over for 10 plat packs.

Ok, I prolly would. Shut up.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
My dude was like 41? I was playing casual so If I have to start over so be it. I had fun. But thinking on the dudes that ground out to 600GS+ the first few days, man how do you compensate for that?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The odds of them having lost data is probably close to 0.
LOL this Amazon were talking about. The same dudes that constantly shit the bed with EVERY PATCH, even with the test server up with New world for months.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
LOL this Amazon were talking about. The same dudes that constantly shit the bed with EVERY PATCH, even with the test server up with New world for months.
Well they also literally said they confirmed it. You could say "but they might be lying", but if then they wouldn't have bothered saying anything. I'm sure they have a lot of incompetent shitheads, but that's likely just a display issue with their rushed patch shit to prevent new players from joining overcrowded servers.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wow, they really fucked up today majorly. Even Daybreak can't fuck up this bad.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Well I felt bad that I was maybe going to miss getting in since I went out to dinner but looks like I should still be back before this mess is resolved heh.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Amazon launched this shit as near perfect as you could on the 8th, with 500000+ concurrent users. OMFG A SMALL DELAY TODAY DITCH AMAZON.
Aged well...

People are getting a taste of how incompetent AGS is.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users