Lost Ark Online

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I got into gems and i think most of my gold is gone lol - However by the end of the day i'll have atleast 7 Lv7 gems.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A lot of classes just feel shitty to level up after you've seen how they play at max level. I picked a Sharpshooter to manually level and lord did its abilities just flat out suck w/o tripods. Its like my 5th alt, and is definitely on the back burner of all my alts - but in my opinion, its a hell of a lot more fun than say Bard. Which Bard is a class I regret wasting 600 gold on with a KT. I think Bard playstyle is just miserable regardless of how powerful it is.

Power Passed a Striker and even though its hit box is small - It just feels good to play and has taught me that the play field is a lot more open than what I originally thought it was. For instance, Im no longer concerned that Im going to be hit by just running towards the boss thats running for me. Now Im turning on him and going right down his side and directly to his tail so I can start whipping his ass. As long as you know the tells/timing of swipes/stomps - its pretty good. But Im not so full of myself to think that melee just dont get outright fucked on some bosses, though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Yeah i did 3 alts worth of guardian and chaos today, some with rested bonus too. Failed so much I ate it all without getting to 600. I'm at 593 right now.

This. At 597 with 2 alts feeding. 17 failures.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Malkav

French Madman
This. At 597 with 2 alts feeding. 17 failures.

Managed to get all the armor to +15, weapon stil lleft at +14 so i'm 597 too now. Need to wait for reset tomorrow to get more fragments. I didn't count the number of failures or i'd probably go kill myself.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
A lot of classes just feel shitty to level up after you've seen how they play at max level. I picked a Sharpshooter to manually level and lord did its abilities just flat out suck w/o tripods. Its like my 5th alt, and is definitely on the back burner of all my alts - but in my opinion, its a hell of a lot more fun than say Bard. Which Bard is a class I regret wasting 600 gold on with a KT. I think Bard playstyle is just miserable regardless of how powerful it is.

Power Passed a Striker and even though its hit box is small - It just feels good to play and has taught me that the play field is a lot more open than what I originally thought it was. For instance, Im no longer concerned that Im going to be hit by just running towards the boss thats running for me. Now Im turning on him and going right down his side and directly to his tail so I can start whipping his ass. As long as you know the tells/timing of swipes/stomps - its pretty good. But Im not so full of myself to think that melee just dont get outright fucked on some bosses, though.
Same with my bard alt. At first I thought I might change it to my main. But holy shit is it squishy, and it feels so low impact.

• 1Like

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Did a lot of Islands today and was proud to have 30k Harmony Stones... aaaaand it's gone.... Item level 500 now but whats the best way to get those stones? Take so many for each item and level.

xmod2

<Gold Donor>

Also, me basically every fight

Have that dude wind up the kick for 6 seconds and that's how I feel as soul fist. Especially when the boss moves right at the beginning, you feel like a real idiot.

Hmm, good to know. Isn't Soulfist more of a ranged class, though, or do you have to melee first before you can start using the energy blast shit?
Their basic attack shoots little mid range fireballs, but it's not something you normally use. Most builds include close range punches (Lightning/Pulverizing Palm). The dungeon build is a lot of AE with decent range, but the raid build does have more close up actions rolled in (Merciless Pummel). You can definitely lean into the ranged attacks more if things aren't safe close to the boss, but you still will have to get up close at least part of the time.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Their basic attack shoots little mid range fireballs, but it's not something you normally use. Most builds include close range punches (Lightning/Pulverizing Palm). The dungeon build is a lot of AE with decent range, but the raid build does have more close up actions rolled in (Merciless Pummel). You can definitely lean into the ranged attacks more if things aren't safe close to the boss, but you still will have to get up close at least part of the time.
How is their hit range? I feel like you have to be sucking the bosses dick on Scrapper. Is it the same with melee for the soulfist?

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
How is their hit range? I feel like you have to be sucking the bosses dick on Scrapper. Is it the same with melee for the soulfist?

Soulfist is a melee class. The ranged abilities are deceitful and will only be used for trash clear / chaos dungeons. If you do not enjoy the Scrapper playstyle, Soulfist will be infinitely less enjoyable as the primary attack abilities are back/front without the insane amount of movement that the scrapper gets to close the gap and remain in melee. The trade off for that is that if you crit your ult you can effectively go AFK and still be #1 on most meters.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Is anyone interested in trading daily t1 guardian carries for an alt or two on Reg?

I "feel" my 960 Paladin could do it but i tend to go YOLO and skip mechanics and Tytalos kinda smacked me when i did it - Ofcourse i didnt look up mechanics prior and could likely do it now.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Those of you in t3, how did you get through t2 so quickly? Ive done all the islands that reward any t2 mats and im only +12. How do you feed mats to a t2 character with a t1 alt? Are you just selling the blue/red crystals on the AH and using the gold to buy t2 red and blue crystals?

Also how do you convert the stronghold tradeskill mats like cute flowers and hardwood into useable mats like lumber and regular flowers?

What rapports are you guys working on? The ones that reward island tokens at max or are you going for something else?

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Soulfist is a melee class. The ranged abilities are deceitful and will only be used for trash clear / chaos dungeons. If you do not enjoy the Scrapper playstyle, Soulfist will be infinitely less enjoyable as the primary attack abilities are back/front without the insane amount of movement that the scrapper gets to close the gap and remain in melee. The trade off for that is that if you crit your ult you can effectively go AFK and still be #1 on most meters.
I'm under no illusion that Soulfist is a potential "ranged" class. I was more referring to what their "hit register box" feels like. On Scrapper, it feels like you have to be right up the mob's ass. I don't have that problem at all with my Paladin. I can be slightly adjacent of my target and my sword/melee abilities still connect, but my Scrapper I have to move almost "inside" of the boss to connect.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Is anyone interested in trading daily t1 guardian carries for an alt or two on Reg?
Never again. That 2nd abyssal was nightmarish. I doubt I ever run that fucker again. Even with Suineg and I both in t2 it was horrendous.

I need someone to help a brother out with some of the t2 guardians or abyssals. I've got 60 rest xp on my guardians because I haven't been able to pug any.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I'm under no illusion that Soulfist is a potential "ranged" class. I was more referring to what their "hit register box" feels like. On Scrapper, it feels like you have to be right up the mob's ass. I don't have that problem at all with my Paladin. I can be slightly adjacent of my target and my sword/melee abilities still connect, but my Scrapper I have to move almost "inside" of the boss to connect.

I could've sworn I heard somewhere that some researchers found that swords have more reach than fists. I could be wrong, might want to google it. :p

Seriously though, Soulfists melee abilities aren't as bad as Scrappers, since they tend to be magic (kai?) focused.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Fuck me this game is something else. So I go to some fucking island for chests and im stuck there looting shiny shit off the ground for 1.5 hours. This gamer is like crack for wasting your time, lol..

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Server issues are insane. AGS really shit the bed with whatever they are trying to do. Revert shit back to how it was day 1.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Fuck me this game is something else. So I go to some fucking island for chests and im stuck there looting shiny shit off the ground for 1.5 hours. This gamer is like crack for wasting your time, lol..
starlight isle shite? The RNG to get that fucking sphere just picking up shiny stuff dicked me for close to 40 minutes.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Playing alts is nice but goddamn having to do Rohendel constantly is annoying, 3rd day in a row I have to do Rohendel.

starlight isle shite? The RNG to get that fucking sphere just picking up shiny stuff dicked me for close to 40 minutes.
Starlight is the piano one with the really long questline, Astella is the island with the shinies. But Astella doesn't give mats though, so it's pretty optional, I tried to do it for 20island tokens but there were too many ppl and it was taking forever so I just left and went for another token instead.

• 1Like