Lost Ark Online

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Yeah did that island yesterday and was done in about 15ish minutes in that spot.

Still better than werner's grand manor <_>

Also did the entirety of the beer island. I try not to spoil much but god damn whoever figured out that nonsense was a genius. I had to look it up 100%.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
And the bitching drama and whining is starting to appear. A lot faster than I thought it would. But yeah, people be hitting that Korean MMO paywall and bitching about it.

Whats the most amazing to me is the two self described "streamers" on this board are the two who are whining like turbo faggots that the game is to hard. Just think about how much of a complete fucking failure of a gamer you have to be to bitch about T1 abyss dungeons being to hard for you while at the same time pretending you play games for a living. What a fucking joke.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Yeah did that island yesterday and was done in about 15ish minutes in that spot.

Still better than werner's grand manor <_>

Also did the entirety of the beer island. I try not to spoil much but god damn whoever figured out that nonsense was a genius. I had to look it up 100%.
Lol fuck that manor. I failed a few times and noped the fuck out. It's now a problem for future me.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Just a quick guild update:

We've (unsuccessfully) tried to fix the name, thanks to a donation from Ineshi. Since it keeps coming up, the name restriction seems to be one space, two capitals however you're only allowed a second capital for a second word (thus FiresofHeaven is not allowed). We'll be one of the first guilds to hit lvl 6 tomorrow, I was surprised to see that all 35 members had logged in within the last day as I had assumed that the 1340 wall was going to turn some people away but we'll be in excellent shape for Legion raids when released. We'll be maintaining a schedule of Tuesday for T2s (alts are welcome) and Thursday's will be for when more people are Argos ready / eventually legion raids. Please do continue to donate (for the alt guild as well).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

elidib

Vyemm Raider

We've (unsuccessfully) tried to fix the name, thanks to a donation from Ineshi. Since it keeps coming up, the name restriction seems to be one space, two capitals however you're only allowed a second capital for a second word (thus FiresofHeaven is not allowed). We'll be one of the first guilds to hit lvl 6 tomorrow, I was surprised to see that all 35 members had logged in within the last day as I had assumed that the 1340 wall was going to turn some people away but we'll be in excellent shape for Legion raids when released. We'll be maintaining a schedule of Tuesday for T2s (alts are welcome) and Thursday's will be for when more people are Argos ready / eventually legion raids. Please do continue to donate (for the alt guild as well).
is there a second alt guild since the alt guild is getting filled up too?

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
is there a second alt guild since the alt guild is getting filled up too?

I've just cleared inactive from the alt guild (so there's 4 slots), anyone who can commit to logging on daily for the silver donation is welcome to them. The only alternative is I believe Kythik Kythik has a guild with room for your third or fourth alts.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I looked at the guild participation rate yesterday for the alt guild, and its very lacking. I dont understand why? Cause everyone seems to log onto their alt regularly and the guild currency is important. But I guess people are just forgetting about donating to the alt guild when they switch? I clean it out regularly of people that are 3 days unplayed, and Janx hasnt logged into the game for a while but is an officer and I cant boot him. But if we get full, I have three alts in there with 100% participation. If I need to remove one or two, thats fine - but ffs, just donate in their spots. I plead with you. Im fast approaching the 250 guild donations title and thats a fuck ton of silver when you think about it (1.5 million).

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I looked at the guild participation rate yesterday for the alt guild, and its very lacking. I dont understand why? Cause everyone seems to log onto their alt regularly and the guild currency is important. But I guess people are just forgetting about donating to the alt guild when they switch? I clean it out regularly of people that are 3 days unplayed, and Janx hasnt logged into the game for a while but is an officer and I cant boot him. But if we get full, I have three alts in there with 100% participation. If I need to remove one or two, thats fine - but ffs, just donate in their spots. I plead with you. Im fast approaching the 250 guild donations title and thats a fuck ton of silver when you think about it (1.5 million).
I use Bynnark to track a few things since I play a bunch of alts, and guild donations is one of them because it's really fucking easy to forget(unlike say chaos dungeons). It's really useful though cause you get a lot of "gold" via mats back, especially once the chars are in T3. But yeah too many people log in but don't donate it's kinda weird, I get silver can be a pain to get once you're in the deep hones territory but for most ppl they're just overflowing on silver that has no other use almost.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I use Bynnark to track a few things since I play a bunch of alts, and guild donations is one of them because it's really fucking easy to forget(unlike say chaos dungeons). It's really useful though cause you get a lot of "gold" via mats back, especially once the chars are in T3. But yeah too many people log in but don't donate it's kinda weird, I get silver can be a pain to get once you're in the deep hones territory but for most ppl they're just overflowing on silver that has no other use almost.

I don't know one of the first things I try and do on any character I log in is donate the 6k silver and try and do research of course the alt guild hasn't had research in a week or more.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I don't know one of the first things I try and do on any character I log in is donate the 6k silver and try and do research of course the alt guild hasn't had research in a week or more.
Usually that's what I do too, but sometimes I log on an alt cause I need to go somewhere to catch an event or check their storage or whatever, and then I forget do some chaos or whatever, then log on another char and if I didn't note down I'd have forgotten. Not like everyday or every char, just every now and then I look at my list and go "hmm, I guess I didn't do guild on this?" and check and indeed I forgot.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
It's kinda easy to make it a habit, since you have to open the guild tab once a day on each character to get your check-in stones. Since the devs love those little red reminder dots you'd think there would be one for the guild tab if you haven't opened it that day. What's even worse is that the red dot will show up, if you have research available(but only after you've opened it once that day), even if you're on a non-officer character and can't do shit about it.

Daidraco

Anyone know off hand which islands have tradeskill potions you can buy weekly?
Not going to say there isnt one, but I havent seen a repeatable ever give a Life Energy potion. Not a minor, basic, or Major.
It's kinda easy to make it a habit, since you have to open the guild tab once a day on each character to get your check-in stones. Since the devs love those little red reminder dots you'd think there would be one for the guild tab if you haven't opened it that day. What's even worse is that the red dot will show up, if you have research available(but only after you've opened it once that day), even if you're on a non-officer character and can't do shit about it.
Pretty much where Im at. I have a routine that I go through and it works. I feel like if I start incorporating check lists like Bynnark, it really will start feeling like a job.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

I found this to be pretty insightful for when you should be using Solar's.
c5rhmp1mvmn81.png

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Not going to say there isnt one, but I havent seen a repeatable ever give a Life Energy potion. Not a minor, basic, or Major.

Pretty much where Im at. I have a routine that I go through and it works. I feel like if I start incorporating check lists like Bynnark, it really will start feeling like a job.
The ones im talkin about are tradeskill potions that give exp for certain tradeskills - i know i found 3 islands last week but i totally forgot where i bought and they had a limit of 5 per week.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

At 1330 I am probably the benchmark for the "Not so hardcore" player base. 1340 will not turn me around, but I will play Alts a lot more until April's release hoping that some T3 leveling augments come out. I will still log in my main for dailies and guild giving. I find the guild quest crafting stuff works well in tandem with leveling it. I will also run the 4mans. Once the odds drop below 40%, I begin to just ho hum the system.

Still enjoying it enough for the moment.

Last edited: