Lost Ark Online

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I would start your event pass char asap tbh. There are little tasks you need to complete and shit like guardians raids you have to actually do at that tier. You don't get credit like for chaos dungeons if you do higher ones. I still have to waste 2 t2 raids soul harvests to finish my last task.

Also in case anyone forgot all Glaivers are pure trash wastes of space

🤓 Edit: I like your char names. I random name generated most of mine.

How the fuck are you getting that many guardian stones? =D My Glaivier is out of mats at 1362.

I guess it's critical to be rolling alts?

Critical if you want to speed it up. If I full run the crew it's like 3k+ guardian 1k+ destruction per day.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I would start your event pass char asap tbh. There are little tasks you need to complete and shit like guardians raids you have to actually do at that tier. You don't get credit like for chaos dungeons if you do higher ones. I still have to waste 2 t2 raids soul harvests to finish my last task.

🤓 Edit: I like your char names. I random name generated most of mine.

Critical if you want to speed it up. If I full run the crew it's like 3k+ guardian 1k+ destruction per day.

Since the word filter is retarded Booze is a banned name it's kind of amazing how bad Amazon honestly is. Vold couldn't put the word "Saturday" in fucking guild message. Yeah I need to get the other couple of alts started, I gotta get my shit ass Glaiver going so I can troll groups by being the flat tire on the car.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Since the word filter is retarded Booze is a banned name it's kind of amazing how bad Amazon honestly is. Vold couldn't put the word "Saturday" in fucking guild message. Yeah I need to get the other couple of alts started, I gotta get my shit ass Glaiver going so I can troll groups by being the flat tire on the car.

My blood boils every time the discussion of filtering comes up. Fuck this so much -- let me curse if I want to and type out my credit card information if I'm an idiot. This shit is just retarded.

On another note:

Guild quests are set for main & alt guild. As a reminder for tonight: Argos (all phases) starts at 8PM EST. We have filled with quite a few extra folks hoping to get in last week. Thus tonight's invite priorities will be: 1) supports (2x), 2) The two folks who sat out last time and were promised priority for this week, 3) higher ilvl. The goal for the Thursday raids is to focus on building a static group for Valtan while still giving folks the chance to participate. Hard mode & easy modes of dungeons will be run after Valtan. Saturday will be T2 raids & Argos alt raids (if you miss a spot on the main raid, feel free to come for the alt raid even if it's just P1 this week). Hoping to start doing P1 & P2 for Valtan alt raid effective next week.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
1651748193404.png

Got enough spare mats to get my destroyer to 1370 on day 1. This week is about pushing the Scrapper, sorc, & slinger to 1370 as well as the DB / LM to 1340 without using any of those mats though.

Failed another +20 weapon on Vold today (using only bound mats, which takes a bit of time per attempt). I am however sitting on 100k guardian stones and a lot of greater leaps, so tempted to hone some extra armor to push to 1490ish.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hieromonk

Lord Nagafen Raider
View attachment 411106

Got enough spare mats to get my destroyer to 1370 on day 1. This week is about pushing the Scrapper, sorc, & slinger to 1370 as well as the DB / LM to 1340 without using any of those mats though.

Failed another +20 weapon on Vold today (using only bound mats, which takes a bit of time per attempt). I am however sitting on 100k guardian stones and a lot of greater leaps, so tempted to hone some extra armor to push to 1490ish.
Jesus , how do you advanced so fast and able to accumulate large a mount of mat like this ?
I played 430 hours and only make it to 1355 for 1 character. and a bard 1077 even with Fenton pass
ever since released and often starved myself because this game is too addictive and I don't even want to cook
I have lost my sex drive and my girlfriend is constantly crying and nagging about how I have been neglecting her ever sine the game was released

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Jesus , how do you advanced so fast and able to accumulate large a mount of mat like this ?
I played 430 hours and only make it to 1355 for 1 character. and a bard 1077 even with Fenton pass
ever since released and often starved myself because this game is too addictive and I don't even want to cook
I have lost my sex drive and my girlfriend is constantly crying and nagging about how I have been neglecting her ever sine the game was released

He played the game previously in other regions, so knew how to play efficiently to min/max from the start. That is probably the bulk of it nothing extreme, just having knowledge and the time to execute provides a big boost in every game.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
sounds like youre spending all your time doing collections, random islands, sailing coops, and exploration stuff instead of vertical progression. I was in the same boat and just started neglecting all of that other stuff in favor of just raising and pushing alts. The more alts you have, the more they snowball into providing more resources to help raise each other and your main.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider

I think perhaps this should be your focus -- the game has a lot of highly addictive MMO elements incorporated into it and, from the sound of things, you're spending a lot of time doing those (which is great if you're having fun but not that the expense of RL).

Are you on Regulus? How about you focus on the above stuff and I can help run some things with you to speed up your progression a bit. :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I need one solas card but can't be assed doing a run. I guess I'll do one right before valtan if I don't get a card until then, I can also finish with king thirain or delain armen so maybe I'll get lucky with these weekly event packs or just abyss.

Cleared out all my argos and abyss for the week already, so back to Elden Ring, just doing 40mins a day to do my lopang, rapport actions and my chaos on my main and any gold island/moake until Valtan. Hit 1430 so technically Vykas ready, but will keep honing with free leapstones until I'm out of guard.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
7k que at 8AM on Valtan ;[

I would say do S. Vern for card packs but with RNG you'd probably be better off doing the 4 hours of a Solas run instead. I'm going to save all mine from doing them until all 9 chars are done for a great opening extravaganza of disappointment. Almost up to 100 S. Vern excavating maps too which I hope I get as lucky as before as mastercraft kits are 10-12k atm.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
I need one solas card but can't be assed doing a run. I guess I'll do one right before valtan if I don't get a card until then, I can also finish with king thirain or delain armen so maybe I'll get lucky with these weekly event packs or just abyss.

Cleared out all my argos and abyss for the week already, so back to Elden Ring, just doing 40mins a day to do my lopang, rapport actions and my chaos on my main and any gold island/moake until Valtan. Hit 1430 so technically Vykas ready, but will keep honing with free leapstones until I'm out of guard.
7k que at 8AM on Valtan ;[

I would say do S. Vern for card packs but with RNG you'd probably be better off doing the 4 hours of a Solas run instead. I'm going to save all mine from doing them until all 9 chars are done for a great opening extravaganza of disappointment. Almost up to 100 S. Vern excavating maps too which I hope I get as lucky as before as mastercraft kits are 10-12k atm.

I can't emphasis this enough: don't do a Solas run. Not one. They're terrible. You're far better off getting card packs from pirate coins and events until you RNG into not needing Solas.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole

You already run South Vern through all your alts?

I'm one short on Solas too, but ended up getting a legendary (can't remember which, Delain Armen maybe?) to awaken one of the other cards.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
What's your issue?

Once I had high enough spec to do a stance swap on minimal skill (think it's 4 blue skill/3 red skill for me for full meter) and learned my spacing it became way better. The stance swap can stick sometimes which is annoying having to mash Z, but otherwise I've found it to be extremely flowing playstyle with minimal/no downtime on skill usage.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
You already run South Vern through all your alts?

I'm one short on Solas too, but ended up getting a legendary (can't remember which, Delain Armen maybe?) to awaken one of the other cards.
Lol no, I ran it twice and haven't bothered since. I obviously could, but like, it's 1h40 per run, and the odds of getting a solas(or one of the 2 specific legendaries I need) in 2 chars worth aren't very high versus just doing the solas run. As I said though I'll just wait for the events and if nothing, I'll do the solas run, it's just one run and it'll guarantee the set, while running south vern doesn't guarantee shit, not even a legendary(I mean besides the first time where you do get guaranteed legendary packs). I'll eventually have to run south vern on alts too but I can't be bothered with that either and I'd much rather spend 4hours doing Solas than run 2 chars through south vern, end up with nothing, and then still have to run Solas.

I just can’t get Pinnacle to flow on my glaivier. Just feels so gd clunky.
You really want cooldown gems at a decent rank and tripods for cdr on the skills that have them and that swiftness on neck for it to flow decently. Otherwise you switch back and you have to wait like 2-3seconds to use skills it's weird. Also helps if you use the "slow" version of skills on blue side. Like on maxroll they recommend the quick ones, which are great if you have enough cooldown reduction since it lets you dump all your blue stuff quickly then switch, but if you don't, it's better to just go for the slower animation ones. Like the one where you charge forward for a second before hitting upward with the spear and such, I don't really know the names of shit but usually they do more damage, just take longer to cast, so they fit nicely. Also feels clunky as shit with low skill points so that doesn't help. Can use conviction+judgement combo too, easy to proc on this class, helps a lot with mp regen if you don't have a support in your party feeding you mp and have good uptime since it's really easy to run out in my experience.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Didn’t have issues with ability downtime or anything, I just seem to do way better in control. I also hate red deagon’s horn.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Didn’t have issues with ability downtime or anything, I just seem to do way better in control. I also hate red deagon’s horn.
Oh thought that's what you meant with flow, I think red is pretty straight forward stuff, it's just annoying to do the perfect zone skill imo cause you have to look at it since it varies based on speed buffs you have at the time. You don't necessarily need red dragon's horn either, the more meta build in KR is 5/2(5blue 2red skills), with red dragon's horn not being skilled, but you need enough spec and wealth runes to switch back with just the 2 skills+the one super fast skill filler(not the multi attack and obviously not red dragon horn, although without points it's not a charge so it's pretty fast too but mp cost too high for a filler).

Overall I didn't like how it played though so I've just shelved it when I entered T3, finished the express shit on it to get the rewards and now it's just lopang(and I guess guardian event, it's good for that cause you have 300weakpoint skills).

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
This was good advice. Removed red Dragon horn and maxed another blue, while putting 4 into spiraling spear to increase meter gain. Feels much better.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Last week could get through a 1200 queue in 5 minutes. This week a 1200 queue is taking 20+ minutes. Wtf are they even doing? This will kill the game faster than anything for people just playing in roster maintenance mode.