Lost Ark Online

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Don't know why they are posting details one at a time on a dead media service, but daily playtime rewards are returning as well as a bump in # of max character slots to 30.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
For anyone interested in starting this up on Wednesday with the express pass, I'll be on in Discord to help answer any questions and assist with any quick carries that you need.

Malakriss

In the November Update, we will be reconnecting Jump-Start Servers. When Jump-Start Servers are reconnected to their respective region, they will function like any other server, with the Auction House, Marketplace, PvE Matchmaking, and Party-Finder all available

Souleater Launch Skins arrive with two color variations, along with the Epic and Legendary Leap Yoz’s Jar Skins.

The amount of Card XP earned in Chaos Gates has been slightly increased.
No balance changes, no honing buffs outside of powerpass/path. No bounties or horizontal revamp besides ocean liner. Abyssals nerfed to not be instant wipes on mechanics.

Last edited:

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
I fucking did it boys:

1700197910096.png

Never tell me the odds.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Available in exchange for 3,300 Royal Crystals, with a limit of 3 per account.

• Artiste Skin Selection Chest
  • Heavenly Instrument Selection Chest
  • Autumn Coat Selection Chest x3
  • Fallen Leaves Trail Effect Selection Chest
The packs will arrive on November 22
If you need/want a Trail Effect i think this is the first one you can purchase. (Update: Trail box only has Orange/Yellow leaves effect not the White/Black feather ones)

edit: found this for Trixion Wallpaper, appears to be all 6 standing character display and video has BGM preview

Last edited:

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider

If you need/want a Trail Effect i think this is the first one you can purchase. (Update: Trail box only has Orange/Yellow leaves effect not the White/Black feather ones)

edit: found this for Trixion Wallpaper, appears to be all 6 standing character display and video has BGM preview
I caved and bought the wallpaper because I like it quite a bit alongside the new dragon mount & Vykas pet.

Malakriss

Balance patch (and further horizontal revamps) likely not until January based on the posted update
With the November update including the last Korean base build, we are currently working on preparing the next base build for January, 2024.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Balance patch (and further horizontal revamps) likely not until January based on the posted update
Ya this is pretty much complete bullshit. They better have that balance patch ready in December.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider

Malakriss

They are doing this because it's about to get super easy to collect masterpieces and other horizontal content. Stay tuned for loa on!
"...players completely figured out why we released such a patch (gold reward removed from masterpiece). As you all predicted, we're working on easing important horizontal content..."

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
In anticipation of Voldis release Wednesday (yes, I know, Ivory Tower is only the week after), I'm looking forward to seeing all the people who won't be able to clear Hard and the tears that are about to happen.

1702343962168.png

1702343988383.png

1702344060301.png

vs

1702344089557.png

People are about to get very mad and it's going to be awesome.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user