Lost Ark Online

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Add me to Unpack group, huzzah. It's going to be a snake swallowing a bowling ball all day, so get ready to find out where they've got infrastructure bottlenecks all up and down the line.

The whole point of MS Azure/AWS virtualization was to be able to spin up enough temp hardware to handle events like this, as needed, rather than have to build out huge environments that no one needed from a physical perspective all the time, not even big dogs like Blizzard.

tammy-and-the-trex-denise-richards.gif

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
I'm in on Regulas, after a queue that started at 700 and went down in just a couple of min.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Whats a good starter class to play? Game looks really cool but I know exactly zero about it.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Holy actual fuck, I have a list of my top 46 names I was going to snag. I thought that was overkill for sure. I got 1 of them. Wow.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Holy actual fuck, I have a list of my top 46 names I was going to snag. I thought that was overkill for sure. I got 1 of them. Wow.
I think at this point every kind of roleplaying name is accounted for. Any description based names like Fire or Song have it, and every variant taken. You are at the point of adding letters now.