Lost Ark Online

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I mean they have given out 3 powers passes and 1 express event so far along with the knowledge transfers. I'd imagine since they aren't giving a powerpass for May they probably will put in another one in June when they release another powerpass whenever they add the next set of classes.

I am not sure how many classes you guys are chewing through and playing but goddamn it must be a lot.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I seem to enjoy the classes with shield capability more than other classes. The Destroyer looks right up my alley as a 5th toon.
I think this is part of why I like the support classes so much. Of the classes I've played you either feel like you're made of paper, or tanky as hell. And supports with their ability to essentially take care of it themselves makes them fall into that tanky feel.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
I mean they have given out 3 powers passes and 1 express event so far along with the knowledge transfers. I'd imagine since they aren't giving a powerpass for May they probably will put in another one in June when they release another powerpass whenever they add the next set of classes.

I am not sure how many classes you guys are chewing through and playing but goddamn it must be a lot.

I'm glad someone said this. I agree that the communication on this was terrible but at this point, that's the status quo for AGS. With that being said, there are regions that still don't even have Knowledge Transfer. They gave a full on Feiton pass with an extra rapid event boost not long ago. Destroyer (after re-work) is a fun (albeit slow) class and the taunt is a lot of fun. What's wrong with just enjoying it and going through the regular progression while you focus on the literal myriad of shit they're adding on your main? If you were going to main a Destroyer than really, why would you not have saved the pass when Destroyer was announced a month ago.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Cutting it close but finally got the Moake omnium star. Only took 2+ months. Now have all skill potions finally.

Little jealous. I've not missed a single Moake rotation and started clearing him before most. I'm almost level 59 and just +20'd my weapon tonight but I still don't have the star. It drives my OCD absolutely insane.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
With the Feiton Power Pass lasting until June, I'm pretty sure that means we won't be getting one with Destroyer.
Tried to tell you fuckers we wouldn't be getting one over a month ago. If you already blew yours, YGWYFD.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Little jealous. I've not missed a single Moake rotation and started clearing him before most. I'm almost level 59 and just +20'd my weapon tonight but I still don't have the star. It drives my OCD absolutely insane.
Well I've been killing it for a while, less than you for sure but still quite a fair amount of time, probably 2+months. Honestly I thought I wouldn't make it, was hoping I'd get the one from chaos line instead, so that was a nice surprise. Still no legendary bleed or rage though but these I can live without(bleed especially).

On the power passes, I mostly just expected they'd give one per class seeing as how that's how they do it on other versions, and it'd help people get alts up to get mats to do the content they're releasing, but seems not. They should have communicated it right away though. I don't care that much since Destroyer wasn't a high priority class for me or anything, so it's whatever, just poor decision imo to not say it in advance, especially when they also fucked up the powerpass with glaivier and at first it looked like it would expire a week later or whatever(until they changed it, which they announced like 8hours before it was gonna expire that it would in fact not expire).

Still I wish they'd sell this shit, even if it's just a yorn pass. The more story shit I can skip the better. As for waiting for June, it's likely gonna be late june for next patch, and out of the remaining classes I want to play most of them, so I wouldn't use the powerpass on Destroyer anyway. I'll probably just do what I said, knowledge transfer to 50, then just passively get mats from events+towers and get it leveled up slowly like that.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What?

I have something you do not? That is bullshit given the amount of effort and playtime you have over me. This is why a Pity timer should have also been applied to the random collection stuff. I also have Both Rage and Bleed. Maybe the secret is to not play so much. Hmmm.

Why they do not just sell a 1-50 pass amazes me. They would make so much money if they did. They could even hinge it on having to have already gone through the process as a way to deter potential bot machines. It is a 2 day bore fest that I would gladly just pay out on rather than go through again. Talk about just throwing potential away.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Roughly 2.5 months of Moake, with about a month of 5 am cheesing for twice the weekly kills without the star dropping for me. ~3 months w/o a legendary bleed rune.

+1 to adding a pitty mechanic to every low RNG system in the game.

• 1Solidarity

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
What?

I have something you do not? That is bullshit given the amount of effort and playtime you have over me. This is why a Pity timer should have also been applied to the random collection stuff. I also have Both Rage and Bleed. Maybe the secret is to not play so much. Hmmm.

Why they do not just sell a 1-50 pass amazes me. They would make so much money if they did. They could even hinge it on having to have already gone through the process as a way to deter potential bot machines. It is a 2 day bore fest that I would gladly just pay out on rather than go through again. Talk about just throwing potential away.
We've discussed it in guild chat quite a bit but it amazes me that MMOs don't have a system in place for this. All it takes is a vendor with all of this stuff and a currency that goes to your special tab. You can even make it absurd (like needing to kill it 100x times for enough currency for the good stuff) and I'd be ok with that. Easy solutions to frustrating problems.

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

Wtf, the class changes aren't even half of what they were on the PTR. Soulfist barely changed at all. I guess maybe next patch they'll release more changes or is this just it?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
ylovs5d1q4091.jpg

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Wtf, the class changes aren't even half of what they were on the PTR. Soulfist barely changed at all. I guess maybe next patch they'll release more changes or is this just it?
PTR was PTR. The patch went live in KR 2weeks after PTR and they reverted several changes from PTR due to feedback. You can google the actual patch notes, it had corrections explaining the reasoning for them, Soulfist they felt changed the class too much so they reverted it until they got a better idea for example. Some they nerfed less than in PTR(sorc/zerk iirc), some they added a couple of things.

4월 27일(수) 업데이트 내역 안내 (내용추가) Read the parts in red with translation to get an idea

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider

The changes for certain classes (such as Soulfist) ultimately eliminated a fair amount of the nuisance of the class. Thus they adjusted it in a lazy manner (7% damage increase) which brings the numbers more in line with what they want them to be. I was disappointed by this as the PTR changes were rather good in terms of making things like EO more interesting.

If you played a SF and were performing well before than a 7% increase is rather significantly. The real winners were Scrappers & Destroyers though.

Edit: SF will also be getting 'double buffed' with the availability of relic accessories. This is a rather significant increase in specialization, which provides a lot more hype mode uptime. In essence, it should be in a good spot with these changes, especially once you get your accessories.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not that I've played much so far, but I'm enjoying destroyer pretty well. Most classes I kind of loathe at t2, but this one seems fun.