Lost Ark Online

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Learning party pug at ilvl. Four <5 bar attempts and 2 hours, but we got it =D

Pretty hyped. Got 3 okayish accessories worth about 2-3k each and a tailoring book from it. Really only blew through bombs as having bard in group I think I used like 20 pots the entire time since damage is pretty easy to avoid.

Screenshot_220523_205733.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
That's the ironman class right? That one looks fun too, I never did try it on RU before NA came out.

I'd love to see something that isnt dps, tank, current support(HoTs, dmg/atk buff and shields). Not sure what though, since debuffs are spread out among all the specs.

Yeah, it's the Ironman class and insanely fun. I'm interested to see what the next classes they release look like on KR as Artist was conceptually really interesting.
Learning party pug at ilvl. Four <5 bar attempts and 2 hours, but we got it =D

Pretty hyped. Got 3 okayish accessories worth about 2-3k each and a tailoring book from it. Really only blew through bombs as having bard in group I think I used like 20 pots the entire time since damage is pretty easy to avoid.

Grats! We cleared on Saturday and our pug support was going to have a heart attack on making sure I hit Thirain during the ghosts (we had 2 people alive) - it's such a fun encounter and there's very little 'bullshit' damage that goes out, which is just great design. With the weekend Fever awards, everyone should have enough pots to last a good long while.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, it's the Ironman class and insanely fun. I'm interested to see what the next classes they release look like on KR as Artist was conceptually really interesting.

Grats! We cleared on Saturday and our pug support was going to have a heart attack on making sure I hit Thirain during the ghosts (we had 2 people alive) - it's such a fun encounter and there's very little 'bullshit' damage that goes out, which is just great design. With the weekend Fever awards, everyone should have enough pots to last a good long while.

It's a very fun and extremely fair fight. Hard has to be a blast with the tight dps check. Normal you can really sit back and chill while watching for mechanics and still have plenty of time to spare. It was mostly the same 3 of us getting into ghost phase which always made that part hectic. On kill I think we had 6 go, but our best was early in attempts with all 8 of us surviving and then the gunlancer triggered Valtan during the counter move and sent all of us to our deaths with like 4 bars left <_<. I might lead a learning party next week myself since I enjoyed it so much. Definitely pumping another char to 1415 asap for the raid and because bird nerd is such an easy guardian with good loot.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
It's a very fun and extremely fair fight. Hard has to be a blast with the tight dps check. Normal you can really sit back and chill while watching for mechanics and still have plenty of time to spare. It was mostly the same 3 of us getting into ghost phase which always made that part hectic. On kill I think we had 6 go, but our best was early in attempts with all 8 of us surviving and then the gunlancer triggered Valtan during the counter move and sent all of us to our deaths with like 4 bars left <_<. I might lead a learning party next week myself since I enjoyed it so much. Definitely pumping another char to 1415 asap for the raid and because bird nerd is such an easy guardian with good loot.
This is pretty much a confirmation that you're going to love all future content. The upcoming Legion Raids are all very similar in design and execution and then the added difficulty mode just makes things satisfying to master. There's a reason retention went way up when Legion Raids were released.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I too would like a 20k payout for Valtan.

I got my last char to 1370 today. Ate 900 bound leapstones starting from 1350 AND I had to buy another 100 something + 6k destruction stones after draining the entirety of stocked mats I had. Think that puts me around 800ish failures for the whole crew. Worst luck out of the bunch by far though sorc was close and now I gotta throw around 5-10k to get her acceptably geared for Argos pugs. Going to push back a second 1415 for at least a couple of weeks now to restock since I don't want to drop anymore gold after outfitting all the 1370+ chars in L5-L7 gems. I'm ready for another season pass event with nothing but greater leapstones and juice mats.

whatab.jpg

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am slowly leveling up a Destroyer as my 5th. Almost have my Paly at 1370. Then I will bring my Sorc up to 1370 as well. I actually enjoy the Destroyer. There is something about just beating things with a hammer that feels good. My art who is 1370 has 500 G stones waiting for when I want to commit resources to bring him up more. My main is stuck at 1417. I am just letting the G stones build up along with the bonus to rolls material. I will get back to him in a few weeks I think.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I’m loving my destroyer. A big change from playing all quick martial artist toons, but it’s awesome and extremely satisfying.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Paying out the players that carry them? It's funny that LOA allows that. In POE that might have gotten the streamers banned.

I mean you can buss people in Korea, plus lets no pretend Amazon gives the slightest shit about RMT, they still have done fuck all about bots or gold selling.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I’ve not really ever noticed a ton of bots on my server until today. I was running south Vern on my destroyer and holy shit the amount of seeker bots.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I mean you can buss people in Korea, plus lets no pretend Amazon gives the slightest shit about RMT, they still have done fuck all about bots or gold selling.
Bot Ark - If Twitter can inflate their numbers and sell things off of false numerical user stats, why can't AGS?!?!

• 1Worf

Jox

Molten Core Raider
There is an endless bot train running between chaos dungeon and repairer in Punika on NA West Enviska this week. I sold off all my stockpiled mats last week for ~200k and everything is already down 30% this week, I expect to be able to rebuy it all for 1/10th that price in another 2-3 weeks.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There is an endless bot train running between chaos dungeon and repairer in Punika on NA West Enviska this week. I sold off all my stockpiled mats last week for ~200k and everything is already down 30% this week, I expect to be able to rebuy it all for 1/10th that price in another 2-3 weeks.

Man the only place I see them(so far) on regulus is in Vern at the chaos dungeon or in the 1-50 leveling story. I never saw them in rhoendel or yorn. Havent seen them in punika at all. But go to the 1-50 zones, mainly vern, and there is an endless train of them. I am curious what they are farming the entire time to the point they never move past vern. I dunno, maybe they all moved past me, as I am in no rush at all.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Ya artist is what I'm waiting for to make a support. Kinda pissed we got destroyer over it as the game absolutely needs more support players and I think a lot of people are interested in artist. It better be the next class they release or Ima be pissed!

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ya artist is what I'm waiting for to make a support. Kinda pissed we got destroyer over it as the game absolutely needs more support players and I think a lot of people are interested in artist. It better be the next class they release or Ima be pissed!

I expect a lot of current support to simply move over. Iirc even with artist there is still a huge support shortage in korea. The game is just heavily biased towards combat and thus dps. I feel like DPS make huge exponential jumps in power, soloing bosses and raids and such, while poor supports are on a uphiill battle trying to gain power. Also the power gain doesn't feel like such a impact as dps. Do you even notice the support who gained a significant ilvl gain compared to dps? Doesn't help that support items are insanely expensive compared to dps stuff. Honestly just let support dps be just as good as any other dps, if built right. Not sure you can do anything about the cost of items, thats on greedy players.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Speaking of, these chaos dungeons are starting to become real ass cancer as a support. They're probably fine for dps, but I just don't put out nearly enough damage, so it's a slog trying to get through them.

They've become my least favorite thing to do anymore.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Setting up a chaos build for them and using preemptive strike should remedy that or do chaos in a group (gross). I run it on my shittier geared/engraving characters and it makes clearing nearly as fast as my well geared/engraving chars.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Speaking of, these chaos dungeons are starting to become real ass cancer as a support. They're probably fine for dps, but I just don't put out nearly enough damage, so it's a slog trying to get through them.

They've become my least favorite thing to do anymore.
You solo them? Wtf?