Lost Ark Online

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
1490 chaos dungeon has dropped 36K card xp, 1M silver, and an Epic Selection Pack which includes the most recent cards for Sonavel and Hanumatan. Apparently the Legendary one has Kadan and legion commanders as well so it's nice when they appear but don't know if there is any item level restrictions on the best jackpots.

edit: 1490 dropped a Lucky Legendary Pack (Random), so Epic selector and Legendary random possible that low. Not sure on legendary selector.

Last edited:

Del

Vyemm Raider
I actually look forward to my chaos dungeons now.

Sonavel is also way more enjoyable than Hanumatan. The Hanu buff was too important and losing it was omega tilting. Glad that shits behind me.

My static got gates 1 & 2 of Akkan down on Wednesday, super fun raid. Can't try gate 3 until Sunday unfortunately.

Malakriss

If your server is lucky enough to roll a legendary card buy it immediately. Until they patch it the cooldown for the first purchase is only 2 hours while the merchants stay active for longer so people have been able to get 2x from the same merchant spawn.

kemuel

Lord Nagafen Raider
I really hope they just merge all USW and USE realms, I hate being stuck on a dogshit NAW realm solo as all my friends quit...

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
I actually look forward to my chaos dungeons now.

Sonavel is also way more enjoyable than Hanumatan. The Hanu buff was too important and losing it was omega tilting. Glad that shits behind me.

My static got gates 1 & 2 of Akkan down on Wednesday, super fun raid. Can't try gate 3 until Sunday unfortunately.

Chaos dungeons are definitely the highlight, I've gotten a fuckton of card exp and 10k gold, so nothing major but they just feel more rewarding like this.

You're crazy about Sonavel though. Our static basically only does him because of the Guardian change to only 1x per day. Monkey was a guarantee matchmaking queue for me and sub 3 minutes.

I really hope they just merge all USW and USE realms, I hate being stuck on a dogshit NAW realm solo as all my friends quit...

I do hope they complete the serve merges just for the feel of the game.

Del

Vyemm Raider
Doing Hanu without a support was a nightmare. Day one i'm matchmaking Sonavel without a support in the group and we're killing it with blue hp pots. You're right the fight is about twice as long atm, but that will change when we start getting Akkan gear. If we had to do 2 Sonavels a day it would be a different story.

Malakriss

Guardians at minimum item level always suck, but Sona will definitely be crush level with some taps.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
There is something about joining discord from the couch with a beer and listening to Voldeth Voldeth rip Lumi Lumi for fucking up that is just glorious.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Lumi Lumi just told Voldeth Voldeth to shut up then he fucked up again. Some Asian dude is ripping the shit out of Lumi. This is better than gaming!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Lumi Lumi just told Voldeth Voldeth to shut up then he fucked up again. Some Asian dude is ripping the shit out of Lumi. This is better than gaming!

Thanks to Ut bringing the positive vibes, we've cleared:

1692495462567.png

Utnayan Utnayan will also provide play by play on Wednesday for our raid reclears. Come join the fun in Discord.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
ez 100 qual tap

Just wanted to provide context as to how this is proof Lumi sold his soul to the devil in exchange for unholy RNG:

1) There is about a 0.01% chance to tap a 100%. The only item that makes a huge difference is your weapon.
2) His quality was already at 91%, which is to say that no one in their right mind would tap when it's already that high. It's effectively kissing your gold goodbye.
3) I have a total of zero 100% weapon tap characters.
4) he allegedly taped it with 6 tries. Another guildie then tapped 60k worth of gold to try to get any type of increase from 89 and failed.

Now Lumi is going to tell us how his RNG is not that good.

• 1Like

Malakriss

There is a 0.076% chance for any specific 91-100 quality roll; the weighting happens by brackets so you are equally as likely to hit a 91 as a 100. For neatness the graph shows regions starting on the 0s but mathematically 90 belongs to the 81-90 odds which is 0.10% for each.
itemvxnok7291.png

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
1692766932628.png

Idk who posted this for 6k but whoever you are, thanks~

Crazy part is that it was up for 7 hours. I searched just before going to the beach and they must've posted it around the same hour that I left. Thank God it's a Tuesday and far fewer people are on. My luck lately has been legit ridiculous lol.

Malakriss

Korea raid nerfs:
Brel:
G1 - hard nerf for the dogs
G2 - removed
G3- hard nerf for the stars mech
G4 - same
G5 - removed
G6 - fixed and can be done every 2 weeks.

Kayangel - G1 removed, G2 hard nerfed. Vykas - G1 removed

• 1Like

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Game is trending in the perfect direction since Gold River came back, it's actually hilarious. It feels like every week he pops on stream and announces the stuff that people have been wanting:

"2 Guardians a day sucks? Oh, ok. 1 Guardian now."
"Chaos dungeons are boring? What if we make them quicker and you get gold, cards, and extra materials?"
"Level 5 gems and 4x3 is not enough from powerpass? oh, ok, level 7 and 5x3 now."
"No one likes doing 6 gates of Brel on farm? Ok we remove 2."

They better hope his health stays good, dude is amazing.

• 1Like