Lost Ark Online

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The only people who are 1620+ are raiders and whales and the harpoons are ready with easy spotters.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
I parse pretty extensively and I would say less than 10% of the 1620s I've run with are capable of 14mil DPS. Most players who do hard Akkan are between 6-9 million; the West is severely underestimating the DPS requirements for Voldis.

Del

Vyemm Raider
You're right that there are a lot of bad players in the game with trash uptime.

I doubt my group will have any issue with those checks, though.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider

Malakriss

1610 cube added, chaos shards for awakening removed, new Ark Pass. Underwhelming for anything not Voldis related.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
LOA ON took place yesterday, which is a massive event in KR (there is a 2 hour orchestra to kick things off). The full presentation can be seen here:

Here is a summary from reddit of the main upcoming changes, the honing change being the most talked about / exciting one:

1 · New class: Breker, which is male scrapper, His skills totally look like JOJO, he is a head attacker but you CAN go hitmaster build

2 · Third awakening, they call it ”Ultimate awakening“ new 4th tripod option = New skills, needs get fill up meter. insane visual

3 · New continent Kurzan, you can find answer about Kazeros

4 · New abyss raid, reaching out Kazeros raid, it has 2 Gates, a aatrox looking boss and a bobba mommy, she called Echidna/Ladon.In the LOAON they said they are still considering the final item levels requirement, but for now its NM 1620 and HM 1630

5 · Upper honing system, seems pretty f2p friendly, no idea what is that, but as far as we know, it has multiple stages on each pieces, its a completely new honing system that uses honing materials

6 · 3 times kaya stone materials, 5 weeks of double akkan materials and cheap elixirs

7 · New stronghold skin

8 · Mvp screen improvement

9 · 16 man raid, 4 groups in each diff item level for each gate

10 · New endgame raid content: Strike raid dungeon

11 · Solo raid content: they showed us solo valtan in loaon and they will do something for supports

12 · Chat system improvement, group chat etc..

13 · New system Style book: You can upload and share customizations and skins in-game

14 · Music box: its like Bdo, make your own music

15 · Automatic honing, no more clicks

16 · Low visual skill effect setting, your skill effects will be come transparent

17 · Region wide match making island boss etc..

18 · Super mokoko: Up to 1580, express pass up to 1460, free ancient gear and more mats when you clear raids. + kaya mats(books) + 30 weapon taps and 90 armor taps + full lv8 gems

19 · Free purple elixirs and 10 legendary elixirs

20 · New system for new player: doing a "dungeon" that gives u skill points, runes, songs, rapports etc.. all at once

21 · New winter event, not a winter cuties event, its a very chaotic event

22 · New winter skins, pets, mounts etc..

23 · New arkpass with skins

24 · In the F&A section the new director said they are removing entropy set, not back attack, but they dont know when to remove it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Got my Beast damage above 4% for Wednesday:

1702842452082.png

Pity'd my weapon but also got it to 22 and I've joined the cool glow club:

1702842562507.png

Malakriss

Jan - Brel Inferno
Feb - Valtan Extreme + 2nd Anniversary (KR 5th year skins releasing for West)
Mar - Breaker release, story preludes
Apr - Thaemine, Transcendence system, Road to Thaemine, 1630 guardian

Last edited:

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Jan - Brel Inferno
Feb - Valtan Extreme + 2nd Anniversary (KR 5th year skins releasing for West)
Mar - Breaker release, story preludes
Apr - Thaemine, Transcendence system, Road to Thaemine, 1630 guardian

This blows my expectations out of the ballpark.

My two favorite parts:

Valtan will return, ready for vengeance from all the card runs

&

Thaemine will be releasing at the difficulty it was originally released at in Korea, with a difficulty patch following after players have had a chance to attempt.

Really excited by this.

Malakriss

Russian patch notes already talking about epic elixir changes happening there, unsure if global release will get them on Wed or have to wait. Also there are suggestions to hear details of the advanced honing before touching anything above 1620.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Russian patch notes already talking about epic elixir changes happening there, unsure if global release will get them on Wed or have to wait. Also there are suggestions to hear details of the advanced honing before touching anything above 1620.

I'd bet money we see the epic elixirs changes on Wednesday. It's a pretty easy win: FOMO for 1620 will still be rampant for those that want to work on legendary but the people who are below 1620 will complain a lot less. The timing of the news before our patch makes too much sense for them not to do it.

The new honing system is going to be interesting to see but I'm not expecting it in the West for quite some time, likely post Thaemine. They're still going to want us to push to 1630 and the pre-nerfed version is a direct way to allow the West to compete on time to clear with KR.

Malakriss

Festival Overture song is available only from a 4300 royal crystal package this month.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Nerfs are in, winter sales listed, and Set bonus Level 2 from clown no longer requires gold only mayhem horns.

edit: Unrelated news the daily rare+ pack dropped my last Kadan, maxed him without any selectors and before any of the crap cards.

Last edited:

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider

Nerfs are in, winter sales listed, and Set bonus Level 2 from clown no longer requires gold only mayhem horns.

edit: Unrelated news the daily rare+ pack dropped my last Kadan, maxed him without any selectors and before any of the crap cards.

Grats!!! Did you need him to get LOS30?

Malakriss

Edit: "These legendary elixirs use silver instead of gold to transmute, so you can use them to fish for your wanted options."

Holy shit free legendary elixirs, 30 + 90 quality taps, and a selection? We should have told 2023 to piss off earlier.

As for the LOS set I could in theory right now reach it but they said at LOAON they would be putting Azena + Kharmine cards on vendors next. So I don't want to burn selectors on Azena, but also it probably doesn't matter if I burn baby selectors on either one if they are adding both, so it would be better to pull the trigger on Shandi + Thirain and then merchant for LOS35.
TL;DR AGS please add Azena to merchants quickly to make selector decision easier.

Last edited: