Lost Ark

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider

Entering closed beta in late 2015 with an international release planned, from what I've read they are planning to make it open world which will be interesting for a hack n'slash arpg.

1:45 for the good shit.

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah, been keeping an eye on this, the class designs look pretty sharp and the bit they showed on dungeons looks really good. Last I saw they had only revealed like 7 of the planned 18 classes, so guessing they still have quite a bit of work to go.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Looks like a diablo clone, but a decently polished one. Whatever that hand to hand melee class was I want to play it.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
not really mmorpg more like POE? or d3?
I thought I saw a video a year ago where you were on ships and shit. It looked like it was a bit more open than POE. Instead of personal instances and small hub shards, it looked like it had zones people did shit in together not in a group.

Could be wrong though I cant remember if that was this game or not. All that korean shit blends together in my brain.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
not really mmorpg more like POE? or d3?
Might be like Marvel, with a bunch of mmo elements like open world zones(still has several "instances" of the world though, similar to traditional korean mmos with the channels) and shit. Not really mmo by the true definition, but more so than PoE and especially D3(which really has nothing with more than 4players other than pvp and that's like 3vs3).

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Stance Swapping!! Looks damned good. The summoner looks pretty bad ass, hell most of the classes look unique. Looking forward to checking this one out.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Well it's probably F2P and korean, so there's a decent chance it ends up being fucked up. I assume they'll take the marvel heroes monetization approach, with a bunch more korean stuff to replace classes buying(heroes in marvel), such as gachapon loot boxes or upgrading system by breaking items and cash shop items to reduce chance to break. Hopefully the version we get over here isn't too shitty in that regard. Guess we'll see when we can actually play this.