<Lost in Progression>

Tankoruuk_sl

shitlord
"The experience is not in how much plat you've gathered, but how far you've come & the callouses you've grown. From the hills of Qeynos to the lands of Lower Guk, by trekking the paths less taken members of this guild can relive the game in a sense of innocence. Start fresh & show us your best!"- Kossetsu <Lost in Progression>

Greetings everyone! I'm pleased to announce that <Lost in Progression> will now be taking applications. LiP is the new premier EverQuest progression guild located on the Trakanon server. Currently we have over 60 members with 30+ at level 50! We have already taken downNaggy/Vox/Phinnyand are working our way in Fear and Air. Our goal is to progress from Classic to as far as we can push this little adventure of ours!
We are in need of a few classes at this time:
Bards <high need>
Clerics <high need>
Druids<high need>
Enchanters <high need>
Rouges <high need>
Wizards <high need>
Paladins <medium need>

We do not allow mercs at this time because we strongly encourage grouping.

So please go to our site atLost in Progressionand check us out!

As the great wordsmith Ron Burgundy once said, "You stay classic.....EverQuest".

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Good little guild they got going here. It's slower paced than say TFO was but the people that are doing it are really enjoying it. I don't mind the slow paced for a change. Seems like most of the progression guilds that came out wanted to race through content while this one is alot more relaxed.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Being on Trakanon server means they will require Gold Status subscription to equip raid gear, FYI.

Tankoruuk_sl

shitlord
Being on Trakanon server means they will require Gold Status subscription to equip raid gear, FYI.
The only restrictions on the free accounts for raid gear are that you won't be able to equip "prestige" gear (drops from SoD and latter), and most augs.
Also with the free account you can only have 250 AA's, 2 character slots per server, and no access to player made /channels.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I like the idea of joining a progression guild, but leveling up a char to 50 without defiant or mercs or any grouping with players, who use non-classic stuff seems like a pita. I doubt there are enough low level purist around.

Can one just level up normally and when joining the guild only uses classic stuff?

Tankoruuk_sl

shitlord
I like the idea of joining a progression guild, but leveling up a char to 50 without defiant or mercs or any grouping with players, who use non-classic stuff seems like a pita. I doubt there are enough low level purist around.

Can one just level up normally and when joining the guild only uses classic stuff?
We are ok with that. One thing that we are encouraging new recruits is to get to level 33/34 any way you can, then apply to LiP. That way you will be able to group with everyone!
On a side note, we are in the process of updating our site so it might be down if you go to it. We do have a /channel set up on trak, /lip:billmurray, so feel free to join and start meeting guildies.
As always, you stay classic, EverQuest.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Ok, sounds good. I started a Rogue on your server. Will see how motivated I am and if I can meet Us raiding hours.

Tankoruuk_sl

shitlord
Right on! If you have any more questions then feel free to drop a tell in game to either Shozo,omen, omytoocute,jark, or I(tankozek).

Tankoruuk_sl

shitlord
I am pleased to announce that we here at LiP have passed a vote that now allowsplayers 1-34 to use mercs! We don't want any new recruits feeling left out because as the weeks pass, we are starting to become very top heavy.

You might be saying to yourself "Wow, I love EQ and<Lost in Progression>sounds awesome! I sure wish I knew what class I wanted to play...". Fear not my fellow Orc slayers! Here is a list of current classes we are in need of:
Bards
Beastlords
Clerics
Druids
Enchanters
Paladins
Rouges
Shamans
Wizards

Please go toLost in Progression View topic - Frequently Asked Questions and General Informationto see what we are all about!

* We have been updating our site, so I apologize if it was down when you checked it out!

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I always pass on these progression guilds then wish later on that I hadn't. I'm downloading now. Probably will roll an Enchanter later tonight. I'll app on your forums soon.

Tankoruuk_sl

shitlord
I always pass on these progression guilds then wish later on that I hadn't. I'm downloading now. Probably will roll an Enchanter later tonight. I'll app on your forums soon.
Right on, we are in need of enchanters! Send a tell to Tankozek if you have any questions!
wink.png

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I got a little tied up over the weekend but I'm installed and good to go. Still planning on it. Hopefully tonight.

Ferr_sl

shitlord
Installing. I haven't played since Omens, so I am sure nothing will look familiar to me. I will have numerous questions once I get in.

Also, is levelling speed the same I will remember from vanilla? Are there still race/class penalties?

Tankoruuk_sl

shitlord
You all can just copy your chars to Test Server and enjoy the full game at no cost, that way, scrubs can join as well without sub
From Classic-PoP you really don't need a subscription, you just have to watch how you spend your AA's. And once we make it past PoP we will be copying over to Test.

Tankoruuk_sl

shitlord
Installing. I haven't played since Omens, so I am sure nothing will look familiar to me. I will have numerous questions once I get in.

Also, is levelling speed the same I will remember from vanilla? Are there still race/class penalties?
The leveling speed is much much faster than you remember it, and no penalties. Drop a /tell to Tankozek or Shozo in game if there is anything you need!

Tankoruuk_sl

shitlord
Hear ye, hear ye!

It brings me great pleasure to announce thatLost in Progressionhas defeated the plane that we call Fear! In addition to staringTerrorstraight in the eyes and not flinching, we have destroyed all ofSkythat we could.

With all the progression in Classic that we can muster, I am happy to say thatKunarkwill be opening up for us here in the next12 hours! With that being said, we are still in need of some classes:

Shamans

Clerics

Rouges

Beastlords

Wizards

Enchanters

Please visitNewsfor more info!

As always, you stayepicEverquest!

PS- All apps must be 50 or below at this time!

Tankoruuk_sl

shitlord
Since the last update, <LiP> has "discovered" Velious and completed the Ring War for the first time (the first of many). There are many weeks left in Velious, though, so new members have plenty of time to roll characters! If you're considering coming along, read on.

- We are now accepting apps for characters from level 1-60 (but they cannot be in any Velious gear at this time - we have to work for our treasure). Applyhere(new website, so old links may not work).
- ALL CLASSES are welcome to join, including beastlords and berserkers. We'd especially like to see more shamans, clerics, druids, mages, monks, rangers, and shadow knights. But above all, we hope you'll play what you like.