Lucifer

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Last season probably shouldn't exist, but it doesn't ruin the show like GOT.

It's jus boring and feels like a 1-2 episode arc stretched over 10 episodes

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's a lot worse than just boring.

Lucifer is utterly obsessed with free will and it was one of the central themes of the show, and then they ended things with a pre-destination paradox. It's not show-ruining bad, no, but it's like the show is spitting in its own face.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Last season was starkly different than the ones prior which was offputting, but to me the worst episodes were the s5 final couple. War of angels and demons, in a football stadium, where Lucifer basically levels up to godhood. It felt more like a goofy power rangers episode than an actual battle of deity's, compared even to the earlier seasons where Cain tries to shoot up Chloe and he goes apeshit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Sorry for the re-necro, but just finished watching this. Loved the episodes early on, but goddamn did I hate his insufferable daughter in the last few episodes. It made watching it a chore, and basically removed all that free-will discussions completely. Could've done without that SJW police racial profiling BS as well. But it ended cleanly for everyone, and Lucifer himself ended up in a great place, using his growth to counsel souls out of hell.

Compare S1 to the last one, and what the hell did Chloe do to her lips? Bad plastic surgery? lol

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
Sorry for the re-necro, but just finished watching this. Loved the episodes early on, but goddamn did I hate his insufferable daughter in the last few episodes. It made watching it a chore, and basically removed all that free-will discussions completely. Could've done without that SJW police racial profiling BS as well. But it ended cleanly for everyone, and Lucifer himself ended up in a great place, using his growth to counsel souls out of hell.

Compare S1 to the last one, and what the hell did Chloe do to her lips? Bad plastic surgery? lol

Lip Filler maybe?

The SJW shit in the last two seasons was pretty gay. I wish Lucifer's sisters were hot and not a bunch of 1 out of 10s.

I really enjoyed the series though :)