Lucifer

spronk

FPS noob
yeah it has that goofy, "we know this is kinda stupid but just roll with us ok" vibe that makes this show fun to watch

i wonder if they have penciled in a final season yet, i thought season 5 was supposed to end the series but i think netflix wants more

Cybsled

The stakes do seem pretty high in this, so I do wonder where they go from here.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
The arc in the comics this season is based off of was the last one, so this may be the last season.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
This is the last season as I recall reading. So I give them credit to actually writing an ending for it all.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Shows just fun. Don't care for netflix but props to them saving the show. Didn't this get big viewing when they took over?

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
The actor who plays lucifer just kills it all the time and makes this entire thing really watchable. The main female lead does a solid job of being the straight person for him to play off of so it works well.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
season 5 part 2 dropped on netflix, episodes 10-16. there is at least 1 more season i think.

Cybsled

Ah nice, didnt realize this dropped today. Yes, season 6 is planned and currently to be the final season. This back half of season 5 was originally supposed to be the finale, then Netflix realized they like money and ordered an extra season lol

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
The episode with Dan and mexico was fucking fantastic.

This show is so entertaining

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I really liked the musical episode, the only part I didn't care about was the part with Dan singing in lux.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Finished the season. Pretty good, glad they brought back a few characters from previous seasons as well. I also like the subtle The Good Place nod they threw into an episode (you'll recognize it when you see it).

So Lucifer is God now, or at least as far as they all know. They'll be able to do quite a bit with that in the final season, although I do wonder how it will end. Azrael showing up at the end makes me wonder if they will ever pick up that Ella/Angel of Death story thread from that cut episode

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I really liked the musical episode, the only part I didn't care about was the part with Dan singing in lux.
I thought they did it well, Ella switching to something silly "I don't won't no scrub" fit her character.

4 episodes in and no bitching, my only complaint is lack of screen time. I enjoy every character

Last edited:

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
On the Mexico ep now, musical ep was pretty great. And more Ella. All the time. With and without clothing.

• 1Solidarity

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Finished it. Enjoyed it. Lauren German just looks rough. I realize she is 42, but she looks like she has been ridden hard and put away wet.

S1
1622646546177.png

1622646448199.png

Ridas

Pay to play forum
She must have had plastic surgery inbetween season. Her acting went from bad to "I can't even move my face anymore". Now she has that derp look they all have after too much botox.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
My wife said it looked like she was anorexic.

Overall it was a decent season 5. I could have gone without some of that dancing broadway garbage - but curious where they will take the final season. Also could have used a lot more in terms of production value at the end. I was expecting something massively cool.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
My wife said it looked like she was anorexic.

Overall it was a decent season 5. I could have gone without some of that dancing broadway garbage - but curious where they will take the final season. Also could have used a lot more in terms of production value at the end. I was expecting something massively cool.
I always thought she looked sick with the sunken eyes.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users