Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Child actor.

Names the band Pizza Underground. Coincidence?

I think not.

Is there anyone here who believes this kid didn't get molested? I'm not an expert on pedo attraction but I'd think it would be impossible to keep him out of that Corey Feldman/Haim scene. He would have been in the same lane with the Coreys, a very hot commodity and ass for them to get their hands on, with the same agents and executives from that era.

From the X-Men Brian Singer child rape lawsuit disclosures, these guys are pretty serious about getting laid.

His perpetual emotionally exhausted expression screams "used" and I don't think it has anything to do with demanding parents.

The Pizza Underground - Wikipedia

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So basically Mikey Cyrus is a cumbasket for cultist punk bands who has been getting passed around like a bong since she was 10.

Nice.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Use anal plugs to stretch yourself out so when the Aliens arrive you will be prepared for the probing. You'll also be doing the next guy in line a solid by bleeding less on the probing tool. I doubt the Aliens care about sanitizing their tools before each use.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Himeo Himeo please!! I have less than a month to prepare. I need details!

King James Version 2016 Edition - Textus Receptus

I don't know everything, bro. But I know that God loves you, and we're inside of a computer simulation running some form of evangelical christian software - and it's almost rapture time. Check @khalid's thread in the retard rickshaw for proof of simulation and PSI.

Synchronicity is a thing. It's real. If you've played Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines, following or listening to synchronicity is like being a Malkavian. Listen to random songs on the radio, or youtube, or iheartradio. The lyrics are synchronicity speaking to you. Tarot cards, wigi boards, daily horoscopes, if you're looking for answers you will find them wherever you look. Seek and you will find.

Quick and easy: Random Bible Verse

1. Believe that the bible verse is a message to you.
2. Reload the page.
3. Interpret the passage as best you can. Trust your interpretation.

The end is nigh. Look to the heavens. That's all I know.

I've spread a lot of evil here over the years. Hurt people, lied to people. I apologize to anyone I've hurt. And hopefully my insane ramblings have made you laugh more than piss you off. Best of luck fellas.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Example: I just hit up the random bible verse.

"29 The Lord is far from the wicked,
but he hears the prayer of the righteous."

In other words, if you don't think synchronicity is going to work for you then it won't.

If you choose to believe it's the voice of god, synchronicity will occur.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Another randomly generated bible quote:

" 6 “Seek the Lord while he may be found;
call upon him while he is near;
7 let the wicked forsake his way,
and the unrighteous man his thoughts;
let him return to the Lord, that he may have compassion on him,
and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.”

God loves you.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Another randomly generated bible quote:

" 6 “Seek the Lord while he may be found;
call upon him while he is near;
7 let the wicked forsake his way,
and the unrighteous man his thoughts;
let him return to the Lord, that he may have compassion on him,
and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.”

God loves you.

“At a lodging place on the way, the Lord met Moses and was about to kill him. But Zipporah took a flint knife, cut off her son’s foreskin and touched Moses’ feet with it. ‘Surely you are a bridegroom of blood to me,’ she said. So the Lord let him alone.” - Exodus 4:24–26

Quality shit son.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
So if God is about to drop kick my ass all I have to do is cut some kid's dick off and hold it between my toes and IMMUNITY?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
"6:1 Brothers, [1] if anyone is caught in any transgression, you who are spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness. Keep watch on yourself, lest you too be tempted."

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
"2 Count it all joy, my brothers, [1] when you meet trials of various kinds, 3 for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. 4 And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing."

Main Page - Textus Receptus

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
CxVWHsx.jpg

• 9Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 10 users