Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Don't forget, Dr Pepper has 23 flavors, and is the preferred drink of lizard men... well after human plasma.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I think I facepalmed 23 times during this discussion - does that count too?
Only if you used 9 fingers. I guess you could facepalm 9 times because you have 2 outer fingers and 3 inner fingers 9-23! Its EVERYWHERE!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Only if you used 9 fingers. I guess you could facepalm 9 times because you have 2 outer fingers and 3 inner fingers 9-23! Its EVERYWHERE!

OMG - due to my fucked up genetics I only have a partial pinky on each hand - so 4.5 fingers per hand x2 = 9... OMG, confirmed.

• 2Worf

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
There are soooooo many different sources pointing to an imminent disaster or event of some sort that it's actually mind blowing. You think winter is only coming in Game of Thrones? Trust me, there's a reason they're rushing the show and how they're actually foreshadowing real life events. I think it's more like nuclear winter is coming or something along those lines, Idk really. Now that I'm aware to it it's crazy how many different aspects of reality seem to be all converging at once. The latest expansion of Magic the Gathering released about a month ago is called Hour of Devastation. There's literally dozens upon dozens of examples of imminent disasters being shown in numerous commercials, TV shows and movies. The numbers 923 are being seen in so many different and seemingly unrelated sources that it's actually crazy.

The Amtrak train that derailed in Pennsylvania 2 years ago occurred at exactly 9:23pm. The movie Little Shop of Horrors starts off saying that on September 23rd the human race encounters a deadly threat to it's very existence and then shows a guy with a news paper that says something about a solar eclipse which just occurred a few days ago. On the show Fringe there's a bomb threat that takes place at 923 Church Street. In the movie "Red Dawn" the movie starts on September 22nd and the attack occurs on September 23rd. In the movie "Evan Almighty" God tells Steve Carells character that he has until September 22nd to finish building the arc. In the movie "Knowing" with Nicolas Cage there's a girl who writes down a bunch of numbers corresponding to disasters that occur on future dates. One of the dates that had yet to happen in the movie? September 23rd. In the movie "23" with Jim Carrey which is actually all about the number 23, he says he met his wife on September 14th. 9 + 14 = 23, specifically mentioning the month September when they could have just as easily used any other month like August 15th to arrive at 23 but they specifically use September. In the movie "Cast Away" with Tom Hanks he finds a wallet containing the ID of a fellow employee of his and on it reads the date 9/23.

The Pope visited the US for the first time in history on September 23rd 2015 and is the 266th Pope and September 23rd just so happens to be the 266th day of the year. Also interesting is that the Bible says the end times will come upon us like the birth pangs of a woman in labor. The average gestation time of a human baby? 266 days. Can't make this stuff up. There's coincidences and then there's coincidences. The above list I gave is literally not even half the amount of references to this specific date. There simply has to be some sort of significance to this date. What it is exactly I don't know but I think that deep down everyone can feel that we're on the verge of something massive but can't quite put our finger on what. It seems like the media is trying to distract us in every way possible with constant threats from NK/Russia etc and nonsensical issues like transgenderism and people randomly driving their cars into crowds of people. I don't know about you guys but if I were you I'd at least get prepared for the worst and just hope for the best.
Lumi, there's an expression that I often say to myself when I can't seem to come off an idea or way of thinking. It happens to also be an appropriate and succinct summary of this post:

"When you're a hammer, all you see is nails."

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Lumi, there's an expression that I often say to myself when I can't seem to come off an idea or way of thinking. It happens to also br an appropriate and succinct summary of this post:

Sorry but dozens upon dozens of examples of literally the same exact numbers and date is beyond a coincidence. There's simply no other date or number sequence that even remotely approaches the enormity of 9 23 and especially 23 in general. You legit have to be delusional to think that it's being chosen at random and/or for no apparent reason. I'd agree with you if it were just a few or even slightly more than just a few samples but it's farrrrrrrrrr more than just a few.

• 1Solidarity

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
There's simply no other date or number sequence that even remotely approaches the enormity of 9 23 and especially 23 in general.

XhvVbCz.jpg

• 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
OMG - due to my fucked up genetics I only have a partial pinky on each hand - so 4.5 fingers per hand x2 = 9... OMG, confirmed.
I had a sergeant in the Marines missing the tip of one finger and we called him Sgt 9.5 and it was hilarious.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Sorry but dozens upon dozens of examples of literally the same exact numbers and date is beyond a coincidence. There's simply no other date or number sequence that even remotely approaches the enormity of 9 23 and especially 23 in general. You legit have to be delusional to think that it's being chosen at random and/or for no apparent reason. I'd agree with you if it were just a few or even slightly more than just a few samples but it's farrrrrrrrrr more than just a few.
Why would it be 9/23 this year and not 923 years from now?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Why would it be 9/23 this year and not 923 years from now?

Well, nobody knows what year really, that's where the speculation comes in. There are a few clues to it being 2017 though and one involves the eclipse that just occurred. September 23rd is exactly 33 days after the eclipse that just occurred and there's 33 degrees in free masonry and the number 33 and is quite a significant number to those who practice numerology. Does that necessarily mean anything? Maybe, maybe not. There's also the Fatima prophecies in which 3 children living in a Portuguese town named Fatima were visited by the supposed apparition of the virgin Mary and were given 3 messages about the future of man kind and the last possibly dealing with a nuclear war. 2017 happens to be the 100 year anniversary of when this sighting first occurred.

There's also a clue in the Bible that states that the final generation would begin when Israel became a nation again. The Bible also states that a generation lasts approximately 70 years. The resolution for the formation of Israel was passed in 1947 and this year marks the 70th anniversary. So really these are all just clues. Do they mean anything? Hard to say. You can't really know until either something happens or not.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
There are soooooo many different sources pointing to an imminent disaster or event of some sort that it's actually mind blowing. You think winter is only coming in Game of Thrones? Trust me, there's a reason they're rushing the show and how they're actually foreshadowing real life events. I think it's more like nuclear winter is coming or something along those lines, Idk really. Now that I'm aware to it it's crazy how many different aspects of reality seem to be all converging at once. The latest expansion of Magic the Gathering released about a month ago is called Hour of Devastation. There's literally dozens upon dozens of examples of imminent disasters being shown in numerous commercials, TV shows and movies. The numbers 923 are being seen in so many different and seemingly unrelated sources that it's actually crazy.

The Amtrak train that derailed in Pennsylvania 2 years ago occurred at exactly 9:23pm. The movie Little Shop of Horrors starts off saying that on September 23rd the human race encounters a deadly threat to it's very existence and then shows a guy with a news paper that says something about a solar eclipse which just occurred a few days ago. On the show Fringe there's a bomb threat that takes place at 923 Church Street. In the movie "Red Dawn" the movie starts on September 22nd and the attack occurs on September 23rd. In the movie "Evan Almighty" God tells Steve Carells character that he has until September 22nd to finish building the arc. In the movie "Knowing" with Nicolas Cage there's a girl who writes down a bunch of numbers corresponding to disasters that occur on future dates. One of the dates that had yet to happen in the movie? September 23rd. In the movie "23" with Jim Carrey which is actually all about the number 23, he says he met his wife on September 14th. 9 + 14 = 23, specifically mentioning the month September when they could have just as easily used any other month like August 15th to arrive at 23 but they specifically use September. In the movie "Cast Away" with Tom Hanks he finds a wallet containing the ID of a fellow employee of his and on it reads the date 9/23.

The Pope visited the US for the first time in history on September 23rd 2015 and is the 266th Pope and September 23rd just so happens to be the 266th day of the year. Also interesting is that the Bible says the end times will come upon us like the birth pangs of a woman in labor. The average gestation time of a human baby? 266 days. Can't make this stuff up. There's coincidences and then there's coincidences. The above list I gave is literally not even half the amount of references to this specific date. There simply has to be some sort of significance to this date. What it is exactly I don't know but I think that deep down everyone can feel that we're on the verge of something massive but can't quite put our finger on what. It seems like the media is trying to distract us in every way possible with constant threats from NK/Russia etc and nonsensical issues like transgenderism and people randomly driving their cars into crowds of people. I don't know about you guys but if I were you I'd at least get prepared for the worst and just hope for the best.

Time to get back on the thorium bud.

• 2Worf

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lumi, there's an expression that I often say to myself when I can't seem to come off an idea or way of thinking. It happens to also be an appropriate and succinct summary of this post:

It's Fake Lumi

• 1Picard

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Fake Lumi:

Wow, what the fuck is wrong with this guy? He has like hundreds of videos that are anywhere from about 5 minutes long to an hour long mostly of him speaking nonsensical gibberish and the comments are all turned off. Weird as fuck.

• 1Picard

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I'm confused, I thought the number was 23? Now it's 33? Is that because there aren't 33 days in a month? Are there any other magic numbers we should be aware of? How about 66? It's double 33... and OMFG it's 2/3 of 666!! End of days confirmed!

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Wow, what the fuck is wrong with this guy? He has like hundreds of videos that are anywhere from about 5 minutes long to an hour long mostly of him speaking nonsensical gibberish and the comments are all turned off. Weird as fuck.

Only time I've seen that type of "applied mathematics" and lateral thinking mixed with religion or whatnot is from smoking RIDICULOUS quantities of weed. Mostly dabs and concentrates.

I'd bank on him being a huge vapehead. If he is sober-- then everyone should be very afraid. Really though I just feel bad for the guy because I've known people irl and that is not something in their control its like they can't stop stepping on the gas pedal and the car keeps crashing into stuff. And you just have to nod and smile like "yeap, he's still crashing into stuff at 800mph that sucks" The worst part is they believe so deeply in the logic of what they are saying, they are so secure and confident about their 800mph crashes and that to me is the saddest part of it.

I think these types of brains and these types of people probably figured a lot of shit out at one point thousands of years ago, but with the over-stimulation/neurotoxins of today, they have been rendered obsolete by the human version of an overheating HDD crash. See what watching a billion commercials by the time you turn 21 can do to a man?

Last edited:

Oldbased

> Than U
That MF'r said they rushing GoT and GoT talking about Season 8 may not be until 2019. Bitch, you lizarded.

• 1Worf