Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Lumi Lumi so, how about those contrails?

Maybe my least favorite conspiracy theory.

The government has the technology to manipulate the weather or spray mind control chemicals or whatever, but they can't figure out how to make them spray out clear instead of opaque? Uh huh.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
You can't just readily accept every stupid conspiracy theory, you know. It weakens your position in all of them.
That's a common problem in conspiracy theorists. Believing in a conspiracy massively increases the chances you believe in others, because the source belief isn't from the conspiracy, it's from within yourself.

Simply put: if you're stupid enough to believe in any conspiracy theory, you're stupid enough to believe in most of them.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
That's a common problem in conspiracy theorists. Believing in a conspiracy massively increases the chances you believe in others, because the source belief isn't from the conspiracy, it's from within yourself.

Simply put: if you're stupid enough to believe in any conspiracy theory, you're stupid enough to believe in most of them.

What are your thoughts on the JFK assassination? Lone gunman or conspiracy?

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Who’s funding the flat earth coverup?

united_nations.gif

THEY KNOW

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Man that sucks. Was just listening to his interview with David Paulides yesterday about the Missing 411 stuff. Had never heard about it and secureteam brought it up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Conspiracy Theories separate Free Thinkers from Conformists.

If you aren't willing to challenge your deepest held assumptions that's fine. Not everyone has to be into underwater basket weaving or whatever.

But don't pretend the people in power are incapable or too virtuous to try to hide their mistakes or make deals that aren't in your or my best interest.

If you're going to remain ignorant, at least have the decency not to be credulous about it.

Man that sucks. Was just listening to his interview with David Paulides yesterday about the Missing 411 stuff. Had never heard about it and secureteam brought it up.

Holy shit, Bigfoot is fucking real?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Lumi Lumi what do you think happened to Art Bell? Did he just, you know, "regular" die? Or was it something more?

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hollywood pedo rings are real. its really like Hostel or Head in the Clouds from Altered Carbon type shit going on and its sick.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Hollywood pedo rings are real. its really like Hostel or Head in the Clouds from Altered Carbon type shit going on and its sick.

Allegedly the NXIM jfefewigj whatever cult is going to expose some pedophilia rings since there is some overlap between the heterosexual membership of NXIM and Washington D.C. pedophiles.

That's one case I haven't dug into yet. I'm at my limit for sex crime related stuff this year, lost the appetite for it.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Symmetry of the sphinx is within a micron. Lumi Lumi

Read that shit today, any truf to this?

31357545_10215835358946740_7457055118488240128_o.jpg

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Sorry, I was unclear. Dont get me wrong, theres a lot of interesting stories about Tesla and I totally get being fascinated by him. I just think its funny how every conspiracy theorist seems to believe those stories while they cant agree on lizard people vs jews, flat earth vs the aliens are already here, etc.

Tesla's electricity Jesus