Gives you cancer.
Ran by Israel.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
"In the early 2030s, we'll have universal basic income in the developed world, and worldwide by the end of the 2030s. You'll be able to live very well on that. The primary concern will be meaning and purpose." — Ray Kurzweil

By 2029, computers will have reached human-level intelligence, a.k.a. Artificial General Intelligence (AGI).
By 2030, nanotechnology and other medical advances will have cured nearly all diseases.
By 2045, artificial intelligence will surpass human intelligence. This is called “the singularity“.

the time-frame between human level artificial intelligence and [the singularity] will be about 15 years. But there are others that say it could be 15 hours … we don’t know.”

• 1Salty
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Well, the Butlerian Jihad certainly serves to give folks purpose.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
So the ketogenic diet appears to be working to fix my cancer. My last CT scan showed my tumors shrinking, and my serum tumor markers (bHCG) went from a 91 all the way down to a 5.

#LumieWasRight

• 12Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It is confirmed that you encounter inter dimensional beings while high on DMT. Meeting psychic, interdimensional vampire child molesters is another level of the dark arts, but it's possible they use these types of drugs to achieve higher states of conciousness, allowing them to travel to another dimensional plane.

Flat Earth theory could be true as the Bible talks about a "firmament" or a dome like "atmosphere" that surrounds the plane. One of the flat earthers argument points is that NATO uses the flat earth map as their insignia. They also point out that Antarctica is off limits, because it actually forms a physical barrier that keeps everyone in.

Both of those things seem fantastical, but I think interdimensional psychic vampire child molesters is more believable than the Earth being a plane and not a planet.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Flat earthers also believe that Australia isn't real!!! I don't know where i actually live if that's the case.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Flat earthers also believe that Australia isn't real!!! I don't know where i actually live if that's the case.

From what I've heard and seen of Australia, it's searing heat and multitude of deadly animals, you actually live in hell, not a proper healthy country. Flat Earthers 1, Australians 0! :p

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Best thing about Aus is, when the northern hemisphere nukes its self we will be the rulers by default.
We are strong because the land is always trying to kill us.

• 2Worf

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
"Give us something to talk about."

Me: Okay.

"Ugh, this is retarded."

Me: Bitch, what thread are you in?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf