Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Isn't it remarkable how there are roughly 600,000 hours of video proving every impossible premise?

Crazy.

The more unlikely a premise is, the higher the ratio of videos:text-articles there are attempting to prove it. We'll call it Himeo's Law.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
The audience for youtube videos, television, movies, and audiobooks is larger than the audience that prefers text.

That's ignoring that I can, and have, recommended books to read for years in this thread and you haven't read those books.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The audience for youtube videos, television, movies, and audiobooks is larger than the audience that prefers text.

And Keeping Up with the Kardashians gets better ratings than Cosmos, so what?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
You aren't my audience. My audience are the lurkers or people with open minds.

You're Lucy from Peanuts.

"Post Videos and we'll watch them."

You don't watch them.

"Post Books and Articles and we'll read them."

You don't read them.

"No, really. We're interested in what you have to share."

You aren't.

maxresdefault.jpg

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You aren't my audience. My audience are the lurkers or people with open minds.

You're Lucy from Peanuts.

"Post Videos and we'll watch them."

You don't watch them.

"Post Books and Articles and we'll read them."

You don't read them.

"No, really. We're interested in what you have to share."

You aren't.

View attachment 172873

I definitely have an open mind, you think I don't just because I dislike YouTube videos? I don't recall you posting any articles, and you certainly haven't since I mentioned disliking videos.

In fact, you and I have something in common, in that I have been repeatedly openly mocked on this board for a particular belief that I hold. But you, sir, are apparently closed minded, because you make assumptions about someone's personality at large merely because they express dislike of YouTube videos as a means of learning.

Last edited:
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Thanks for explaining the joke I made back to me.

This fucking retard.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Thanks for explaining the joke I made back to me.

This fucking retard.

YouTube videos are better in your opinion because, quote:

So you trust popular opinion when it comes to videos... Why don't you trust popular opinion when it comes to your intelligence?

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
So you trust popular opinion when it comes to videos... Why don't you trust popular opinion when it comes to your intelligence?

My IQ was tested twice, once as a child by my school district. I scored above 150+. The second as an adult, 145+. In both cases I scored above the limits of the test.

Look, it's not your fault that you're a potato and I'm sorry for insulting you. It's not something you have control over.

I apologize.

• 1Salty

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
My IQ was tested twice, once as a child by my school district. I scored above 150+. The second as an adult, 145+. In both cases I scored above the limits of the test.

Look, it's not your fault that you're a potato and I'm sorry for insulting you. It's not something you have control over.

I apologize.

I didn't have a problem with you til you got so offended over the fact that I don't like videos. Now I do. Apology accepted, but opinion permanently lowered.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Having an open mind is fine.
Spamming like a potato is a little weird, but not out of the norm for you Himeo.
I like both mediums myself.
There are some things that cannot be understood with reading alone of course.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yes, of course I do. But that's not the point.

The point is we won't have any content for this thread if people punish the messenger for bringing the lulz.

I made this argument a lot better last year.

0/10 retread.

• 1Salty

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Alright himeo I've for a question...
Did NASA get guys to the moon back in the 60's ? It should have been easy because its not in outer space.

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I've been reading about the moon a bit lately .. Hollow moon theory is fun to read about, satellite moon is a good one too. What gets me is all the contradiction's about the tech used to get there and how they lost it or cant get man past the radiation belt..