Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Recreate it. If you can't then it is bullshit. Oh wait something must be left out...

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The story goes that he hasnt really been able to recreate any of the effects because the government moved in and seized all his equipment and shut him up. (In 91)

After years of inactivity I guess he eventually tried to reestablish his lab and started up again. I stopped looking into because I have a life.

It's interesting, even if it's all bullshit. But if it IS real, the government does have every incentive to put a lid on it.

The crystal battery aspect is 100% real and you can recreate it yourself with crude materials.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I thought it was a mana flare.
People should know by now that a well balanced Red deck can absolutely melt steel beams

1567740646576.png

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
People should know by now that a well balanced Red deck can absolutely melt steel beams

View attachment 221860

Image.jpeg

Notice how the Eye of the Horse in the bottom left of the artwork for the card "Jihad" resembles the Eye of Horus, or all of the millions of eye symbolism that has stemmed from the Eye of Horus since (i.e. the Illuminati brand logo "watermark" back of the dollar bill etc.)

Of course Richard Garfield was in on 9/11. His beaver merchant ancestry is only just barely hidden.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
How the fuck does this thread not have the Alex Jones emote??

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 3 users

Rime

<Donor>
^a_skeleton_02 is right about that.

Thermite shooting is big sport in the area.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I double-dog dare you to watch this 50% of the way through.
Made it to 8 minutes! About 25% eh? As a Christian, sure, I feel a lot of this kinda stuff is "possible" or even "possibly occurring" but of course I maintain skepticism in this arena until evidence beyond YouTube vids are made manifest.

How about you? Do you believe this stuff @MFF? What is your hot take on Lumie himself?

• 1Jonesing

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Made it to 8 minutes! About 25% eh? As a Christian, sure, I feel a lot of this kinda stuff is "possible" or even "possibly occurring" but of course I maintain skepticism in this arena until evidence beyond YouTube vids are made manifest.

How about you? Do you believe this stuff @MFF? What is your hot take on Lumie himself?
Like everything these days, there's truth mixed in with everything. There are also many people trying to separate fact from fiction through citations and real evidence, even them flat earthers. (which is fucking hilarious that they keep "finding" data to support themselves) But when you're coming off as a crazy mfer while trying to achieve the goal of informing, etc...it just doesn't work. It's bullshit. It damages the information he is trying to divulge and poisons all references to that shit. Letting a few crackpots on the internet was so dumb....entertaining but dumb.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Watson wrote that six days after he arrived at the prison, a child molester moved into the pod. Watson believed the man began taunting other inmates by watching children's television programming. Watson said in the letter he couldn't sleep that night “having not done what every instinct told me I should’ve done right then and there."

Two hours before the attacks the next day, Watson told a prison counselor that he urgently needed to be transferred back to higher-level security “before I really (expletive) one of these dudes up,” but the counselor “scoffed and dismissed" him.

“I was mulling it all over when along came Molester #1 and he put his TV right on PBS Kids again,” he wrote, according to the newspaper chain. “But this time, someone else said something to the effect of ‘Is this guy really going to watch this right in front of us?’ and I recall saying, ‘I got this.’ And I picked up the cane and went to work on him.”

Watson said he then left the housing pod to find a guard and turn himself in, but on the way, he saw “a known child trafficker, and I figured I’d just do everybody a favor,” Watson wrote. “In for a penny, in for a pound.”

Watson said he then told a guard, who didn't believe him “until he looked around the corner and saw the mess I’d left in the dorm area,” Watson wrote.

“Being a lifer, I’m in a unique position where I sometimes have access to these people and I have so little to lose,” Watson wrote. “And trust me, we get it, these people are every parents’ worst nightmare."

Sometimes the crazy killer is the sanest person in the prison.

• 1Like