Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ok, so I dont know what to think about this as I happened to stumble upon it going down the JFK assassination rabbit hole.

Apparently, this woman, Kay Griggs was married to a Marine Colonel who was involved with intelligence and black ops, named George Griggs. She supposedly blew the whistle in 1996, and her life was in danger. She tells a fascinating story of debauchery, homosexuality, drug running, and illegal weapon sales within the highest levels of government. Her husband was a government assassin, and had friends in high places. She found this out after finding his diary and him talking while drunk.

Her story seems fantastical but she is so lucid and names so many individuals and circumstances its hard to not believe what she is saying. If she is making this all up, it would be an incredible piece of acting and improvisation. Some of the content she discusses makes sense, such as the CIA and high level government officials involved with drug smuggling and distribution, and illicit weapon sales. The assassinations are also obviously believable, but when she starts talking about high level military men who only obtain top ranks from fucking other men in the ass? That might be a bridge too far.

Although, It does seem plausible as it is an effective way to keep subjects loyal and hold secrets.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

I've always wondered why my uncle never was interested in going past Master Gunny Sgt. in the Marines....

He probably heard of all the gay shit going on in the officer ranks and how you climb the ladder and said fuck that.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ok, so I dont know what to think about this as I happened to stumble upon it going down the JFK assassination rabbit hole.

Apparently, this woman, Kay Griggs was married to a Marine Colonel who was involved with intelligence and black ops, named George Griggs. She supposedly blew the whistle in 1996, and her life was in danger. She tells a fascinating story of debauchery, homosexuality, drug running, and illegal weapon sales within the highest levels of government. Her husband was a government assassin, and had friends in high places. She found this out after finding his diary and him talking while drunk.

Her story seems fantastical but she is so lucid and names so many individuals and circumstances its hard to not believe what she is saying. If she is making this all up, it would be an incredible piece of acting and improvisation. Some of the content she discusses makes sense, such as the CIA and high level government officials involved with drug smuggling and distribution, and illicit weapon sales. The assassinations are also obviously believable, but when she starts talking about high level military men who only obtain top ranks from fucking other men in the ass? That might be a bridge too far.

Although, It does seem plausible as it is an effective way to keep subjects loyal and hold secrets.

Is James Files not "lucid"? Is Bob Lazar not "lucid"?

Where do you draw the line?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Is James Files not "lucid"? Is Bob Lazar not "lucid"?

Where do you draw the line?

So you think she made all that up? Im sure some of it is fabricated or false, but she simply recites too many names without hesitation, and you can tell as she starts to explain things, more events spawn in her mind, allowing her to connect the dots. I find her account believable.

• 1Like

Jozu

I mean, a lot of what she is saying is outlandish. Did you guys actually take the time to watch some of the interview? Or just listened for 30 seconds and pegged her a liar?

She could just be weaving lie after lie to make our government look bad. I dont like her overly religious beliefs personally, but even if its all made up, its a hell of a fucking story.

• 1Like

Del

Vyemm Raider
I haven't watched that interview so I don't have an opinion on her, but I just want to say that if you're being honest with yourself, there isn't very much that is outlandish when it comes to governments. Look at what the Commies did to their own people or read up on all of the covert ops and programs that have been declassified or exposed and recoil in horror. Then think about how these are the programs that they are actually willing to tell us about. The rabbit hole goes deeper.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So you think she made all that up? Im sure some of it is fabricated or false, but she simply recites too many names without hesitation, and you can tell as she starts to explain things, more events spawn in her mind, allowing her to connect the dots. I find her account believable.

I've heard plenty of insane rants from people with mental illness/tweaking that go on for hours giving specific names and dates non-stop with zero hesitation. It's really not a good barometer for a story being true or not.

• 1Like

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
If portland gets nuked, tyen will probably scurry out like a cockroach.

After he gets done making an AR app (if he ever actually finishes it) to help him navigate the new landscape out.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Oh it's Tyler from secure team ten. Lol

That dude has some crazy shit daily. A while ago he thought a parked truck was the CIA coming to silence him

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Lumi, what do you think is inside the secret massive chamber in The Great Pyramid of Giza?

https://gizmodo.com/stunned-scientists-detect-suspected-hidden-chamber-with-1820054009

cdr39zgewzohlz5dotjc.png

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
  • 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Realistically? The history of Judaism, or at the very least supportive artifacts and information reinforcing that the Jews did not create monotheism-- as has been suspected by some Egyptian experts for some time now.

Does any serious scholar think monotheism started with Judaism as some novel concept?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users