Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Apparently the weakening of the Earth's magnetic field is accelerating and it's going to collapse in twelve years.
Time to start building that Faraday cage you always planned to build.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
You should probably learn what a Faraday cage actually is first.

You should probably learn what the results of a weakened or nonexistent magnetic field would be for your personal electronics and/or the power grid. Hint: Carrington Events become a yearly or monthly 'thing'.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Yep, saving my iPhone is priority #1 while the radiation is cooking me and blasting away the ozone.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Fuck off with your magnetic field bullshit

Black Knight Satellite!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
lumie.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ridas

Pay to play forum
If you don't save your iPhone how will you be able to played Bejeweled in the new post-apocalyptic world?

Breach in Earth's magnetic field Breach in field recorded June, 2015.

Here's a terrible article on the subject for the boffins:
Earth’s Magnetic Field Is Weakening Drastically And No One Knows Why

From second article:

"When talk turns to a magnetic pole shift on Earth, conspiracy theorists are quick to say that it will be a doomsday scenario that ends all life on the planet. At the very least, conspiracy theorists believe that a magnetic pole reversal would spell the end of modern civilization and humanity as we know it.

Geoscientists are less concerned about the potential repercussions of a magnetic pole shift, though. The general consensus among experts is that the worst impact Earth’s denizens will likely face if such an event occurs is ” the re-labeling all of Earth’s compasses.”"

Nailed it I guess?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Wait a second...there was a bejeweled wow add on?! Did they nerf the API to not allow mini games like that any more?

tad10

Elisha Dushku
From second article:

"When talk turns to a magnetic pole shift on Earth, conspiracy theorists are quick to say that it will be a doomsday scenario that ends all life on the planet. At the very least, conspiracy theorists believe that a magnetic pole reversal would spell the end of modern civilization and humanity as we know it.

Geoscientists are less concerned about the potential repercussions of a magnetic pole shift, though. The general consensus among experts is that the worst impact Earth’s denizens will likely face if such an event occurs is ” the re-labeling all of Earth’s compasses.”"

Nailed it I guess?

Exactly what they'd say if they wanted the sheeple not to panic. #DontBeASheepleBeaMeeple

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Wait a second...there was a bejeweled wow add on?! Did they nerf the API to not allow mini games like that any more?

Dunno. There was def a bejeweled add on for wow and it was officially supported or some shit.