Lurkers and occasional posters unite!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
My coworker played a beastlord in Euphoria as well named Bloodclot during that period. Was a total badass.
shocked holy shit GIF

billymain

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i used to be a lurker until one day i posted my nutsuck and then realized how many retarded homos were on this site when my inbox was flooded. now i make a living entirely off the money from selling pictures of my asshole in DM's

• 2Wow!
  • 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
i used to be a lurker until one day i posted my nutsuck and then realized how many retarded homos were on this site when my inbox was flooded. now i make a living entirely off the money from selling pictures of my asshole in DM's

You should post more with poetry like this.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are you the Brad Pitt of Ohio

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Not sure if I really qualify as a Lurker. Been here since noows. First account name was Lucidor that got banned after shit posting one too many ms paint masterpieces in a row.

Was stuck in limbo till the Manslide of '05 when suddenly a ton of accounts got approved.

I remember most of the weird stuff that's happened on the boards but wasn't really involved with any of it. Except maybe for the 'imitation picture thread'.

Basically now I just stay quiet unless I see something so egregiously stupid my soul leaves my body and when I finally return to it I find I have made another rant post.

My avatar is stuck in permanent holiday mode since I lost the original picture.

Oh yeah and I killed Steve Jobs.

Ghork

Molten Core Raider
Deffo a lurker here, i have posted now and then, been here for the moves etc. and ofc i'm comming back as it's the best place to scroll on the internet!
I'm certainly not a CIA spy!

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users