Lurkers and occasional posters unite!

xKALECx

Golden Knight of the Realm
For some reason, "Brotherwolf" comes to mind when thinking of your username. Ring a bell or am I fusing memories together? It's almost been 20 (twenty! holy shit) years!

Wait, do we know each other on a deeper level than initially thought? I was dicking around with Kallamon too back then!

You two remember the Nameless Tavern? I'm going to toss out some names... lemme know if any of them hits you in right in the feels:

Vonkaar
Taxx
Tiriella
Bofa
Shadowspear
Sorina
Beardo
Sutiea
Dethvegi
Rothoros
Misstara
Fijian Roomate

Holy fucking shit.........yes that's me. Kalec Brotherwolfe was my main. Played in a few guilds and helped form Euphoria, which many of those names were members of.

Those names bring back a TON of memories. Vonkaar especially.

Music and Vanessa, who were your toons?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Malius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm just.here trying to build up the courage to ask Vanessa out... and the pr0n....

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
aye.jpg

xKALECx xKALECx & MusicForFish MusicForFish

...are we getting warmer? LoL, and NO I'm not going to reveal who I was! I have ruined my own lands etc etc~

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

xKALECx

Golden Knight of the Realm
View attachment 225811

xKALECx xKALECx & MusicForFish MusicForFish

...are we getting warmer? LoL, and NO I'm not going to reveal who I was! I have ruined my own lands etc etc~

Now I'm just curious. That Pic is Euphoria around PoP and about the time I started backing off. Definitely recognize many of the names.

My coworker played a beastlord in Euphoria as well named Bloodclot during that period. Was a total badass.

Edit: Forgot to add, I played in a small guild "Unity of Faith" for a short time and even the debacle that was "Liquid Sword" before Euphoria.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Syddin

Trakanon Raider
Throwing lurker shades into the ring. Dirty '02er. Bristlebane server. I got caught up by a friend on all the progression, stayed for the horrible humanity. Still one of the best time wastes on the internet.

• 4Like

sultanoslack

Trakanon Raider
If you have an avatar, are you really a lurker? Came in '02 - was playing a Dwarf warrior and my wife was a playing a Dwarf cleric - we were 2/3 of the holy trinity, could add almost any one to us and it would work. Rodcet Nife - played with Brewmasters for about 3 years.

Been lurking and reading for ever.

• 4Like

DrFukasaka

Lord Nagafen Raider
For some reason, "Brotherwolf" comes to mind when thinking of your username. Ring a bell or am I fusing memories together? It's almost been 20 (twenty! holy shit) years!

Wait, do we know each other on a deeper level than initially thought? I was dicking around with Kallamon too back then!

You two remember the Nameless Tavern? I'm going to toss out some names... lemme know if any of them hits you in right in the feels:

Vonkaar
Taxx
Tiriella
Bofa
Shadowspear
Sorina
Beardo
Sutiea
Dethvegi
Rothoros
Misstara
Fijian Roomate
Holy shit you hung out with Taxx? I gave him a SOD and he let me fuck his retarded sister.

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
It's a sliding scale depending on the level of retardedness.

Not speaking from experience though.

• 1Worf
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 1 users