Lurkers and occasional posters unite!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Whoever had that Canes > Gators avatar in 2002 and promptly disappeared?

same goes for ham and dumar

I haven’t forgot buddy

lmao!!!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just think its cool that Ive seen some familiar names inside of games from this thread so far. Just cant get my head to wrap around why some of you are so active in guild chat / voice chat, but just a lurker here lol.

If any of you remember Lustrous Russet and some dude typing in all caps cause us "asshole" druids were letting it rot - then you're f'n old skool.

xKALECx

Golden Knight of the Realm
A guy that works for me played a ranger with me on Nameless named Kenas. I showed him the last few pages on this thread and he lost his shit. So I me of those names had us talking for over an hour this morning. Some of the shit that went down in those first years were legendary.
Vanessa, not positive who you were (I have an idea), but thanks for pulling out those old names.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
I just think its cool that Ive seen some familiar names inside of games from this thread so far. Just cant get my head to wrap around why some of you are so active in guild chat / voice chat, but just a lurker here lol.

If any of you remember Lustrous Russet and some dude typing in all caps cause us "asshole" druids were letting it rot - then you're f'n old skool.

So here's some wild fuckin' shit. Before EQ (or maybe at the same time? I forget) I played an MMORTS (yes that's a thing) called Shattered Galaxy. Quit playing it in I think 2004, picked up WoW a year later in Dec~ish 2005. Not long after my 3 roommates (in college at the time) all get the game and start playing. Unfortunately I think Gilneas was full at the time so they had to roll on a different server. I happen to be watching one roommate play one day and notice a familiar name in his guild chat, so I have him ask the person if they played SG under the same name. Sure as shit, same guy. Of all the servers, factions, and guilds he ends up in my roommate's and I happened to see his name in chat while laughing at them failing in MC.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Clean

Trakanon Raider
You had me at !

Been lurking since 1999, keep coming back for boobs!

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

billymain

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
o hay guys..i like to lurk and occasionally every few years post titty pics of the soul sucking whores who has most recently shitted up my life! cheers mates. see you in 2-5 years.
unnamed (1).jpg

• 6Like
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Thorbadin

Trakanon Raider
Lurker here I guess, I played a warrior named Thorbadin on Povar, I switched server early to join up with a friend I met in school (Dynin) that invited to join this guild of only casters called Triton. Stayed in that guild for all my eq career, went 3 times to LA for the (in)famous annual Triton parties. Our host was Ryan who played the bard Celandro. Zaar was there, the famous monk Irontail and a bunch of others. Here are some photos I took back then, I have a few more if people are interested.

Random Nagafen raid:
EQ000014.jpg

At Irontail (guy on the right) house on the hills of LA with his viper in the garage. I think his car plate said "Triton". Zaar is on the left.
TritonParty2002_03.jpg

Eating at a restaurant near the beach, Ryan (Celandro) in the middle. Irontail's wife on the left with the baby, I think she was a karate martial expert that did stunts for actresses in hollywood or something like that.
TritonParty2002_04.jpg

In Irontail bus (he also had a bus heh) showing us hollywood. Zaar on the right, me 2nd from right. I was young and I guess naive about the world in general and I will never forget that Irontail took us poor people out on his bus and showed us around hollywood and basically paid for everything. Legend.
TritonParty2002_06.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Takyan

Trakanon Raider
Something I can post to and be relevant. Since FOH EQ days.. even made it through the website change.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Rali

Trakanon Raider
Another lurker since Noows here, been following this pit of humanity since then, and post occasionally when one of you retards triggers my autism! :p

Thanks for the many laughs over the years!

o7

• 2Like

Ghidorah

Trakanon Raider
I've lurked here since 2001 or something, I was in high school and sucked ass at EQ.

I still suck ass at EQ.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users