Lurkers (reloaded)

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
shit guys, I didn't even know we had a new forum...and I'm talking about morenetz, I've been waiting on it to come back up for weeks!

btw I'm nenai, decided to go with a more current name.

dawg021_sl

shitlord
Been lurking since fuck I don't know when , I think there was some beef between Triton and FOH when i started coming here.

Jaded_sl

shitlord
Coming out of the depths to put in my lurker now poster status. Friend of mine online during SWG beta pointed me in the direction of the old site and it has been my homepage ever since. The drama I have silently witnessed has entertained me for years. I'm not entirely sure why I never bothered to post... FOH lurking was a daily routine before I jumped into any gaming on my PC. James, Keg, Suing, Soygen, Hatorade... etc etc. You guys have made me laugh more then most people manage to in real life. Anyway who knows maybe Ill be more vocal here.

Jazser_sl

shitlord
Well since I only had about 400 posts from 2002 -2012, I'd say that still qualifies as lurking status. Still here and probably won't post more often than before. Quality not quantity I say.

I've lurked for a couple years now... registered to see attachments.
smile.png

I'm a dude. I'll probably still lurk. Might say stuff once in a while. Rowsdower.

Diacetyl_sl

shitlord
I've registered a few times over the years and posted here and there, but never actively participated because I mostly browsed FoH from work during downtime.

The earliest thing I remember from following FoH is when Furor went on a rant about his plate pants looking like leather, believe it was in SoL.