Lurkers (reloaded)

Ait_sl

shitlord
I've been lurking the FoH forum since they were running PoF/PoH raids in the old EQ days. Big thanks to all the regular posters past and present, you've all made the forums a one-stop-shop for all my internet needs!

Argarth

On the verandah
Stumbled upon FoH in late 2004, about the same time I moved from FFXI with a bunch of friends to play WoW.

I've been lurking ever since, and have enjoyed the informed discussions (and rants!) immensely over the years. The Vanguard train-wreck was a particularly entertaining highlight =P

Anyways, glad to be on-board.

Torpid_sl

shitlord
I think I started lurking some time during velious? Way too long ago, I can't remember. Visited the site daily but never posted.

I missed all the drama over at morenetz, I thought the site was just down for maintenance. Is there any way to get a link to this site on the old morenetz.org page?

Thanks foh community for all the great entertainment over the years! Back to lurking....

Dr Gonzo told me about FOH, lurked for the next 6 years. Ya'll be down with some drama yo, but in all honesty FSR is awesome. Best of teh intertubes without sifting through too much gore / shemale pronz.

Back to lurking...

Bear

Trakanon Raider
A big thank you to all the people who put in so much of their own time to make this happen (again).

Back to lurking.

Buster_sl

shitlord
lurker from way back. registered in 05 for more posts per page. posted a handful of times to flame dak or extol wolfen, maybe once to lol @ hoofshots.

i'll continue my illustrious career

Wintermute_sl

shitlord
Kind of a lurker I guess. I lurked for a few years and finally joined up two or three years ago. Posted seldom, mostly in movies, books, tv, sometimes SS when I was feeling bold. That was about it, looking forward to being a bit more active here.

Rofello_sl

shitlord
lurked since EQ1.
smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

Leevonroy

Lord Nagafen Raider
JFC. I have to do this twice in a week after lurking for 10 years.

What I really want to know is if I see T & T on the streets of Portland can I count on you guys for bail money for when I punch them in the back of the head?

Silence_sl

shitlord
JFC. I have to do this twice in a week after lurking for 10 years.

What I really want to know is if I see T & T on the streets of Portland can I count on you guys for bail money for when I punch them in the back of the head?
I'll send you a handful of neck-sized zip ties. Do the deed and I'll throw in a free lunch.

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Again, lurked since 2002 on the FoH board: furor rants, elite EQ infoz, then FSR, movies, books, TV, WHBYH-lulz. Now I just log on habitually to see "what's up with the board crew in general."

totobro_sl

shitlord
"The internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents"

I thought we had our drama quota filled for the year. Oh well, glad another site came up.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
hi.. lurker since eq times! and foh was/is my site of choice for gaming/tv/books aaand lumie craaazy stuff !