Lurkers (reloaded)

Zombie Thorne_sl

shitlord
Been lurking since the Kunark days, on whatever forum that was. Came for EQ infos, stayed for everything else. TGWBYH thread got me through a nasty divorce, various business threads helped me open a successful restaurant. Various politcal threads helped shape the political opinions I hold today. I registered on FoH sometime back in 02 but never posted and forgot my infoz. By the time I ever had anything I wanted to post again, registration had closed and I just kept lurking. I'm 36 years old now, and pretty much grew up with this site. Read at least something here damn near every day.

I got married yesterday, wish me luck!

Buck naked

Trakanon Raider
I've Lurked on FoH for what seems like a decade, and I will do as little to contribute to anything here as well.

Penguin_sl

shitlord
Holy shit these posts have made me realize I've lurked for a lot longer than I have realized, since the kunark area...fuck

angrypostman_sl

shitlord
I don't remember how long I've lurked for, but I started playing vanilla EQ on the Tallon Zek server. I figured I'd wait a few days to make sure Draegan wasn't really a girl before I registered.

Gryce

Molten Core Raider
Lurked since back in the Noows Days. Never bothered to try to register when I had something to say because normally I would read three posts down and someone would say it for me. Hopefully the quality (or lack thereof in some cases can continue)

badlok

N00b
Lurking since 2-3 years , didn't we were 100 to do so
wink.png

wink.png

wink.png

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I don't post enough to be a poster and I post too much to be a lurker. I hear the manginas are accepting new memberships, though.

Terbo_sl

shitlord
Been lurking since Planes of Power back in the EQ days, played on the Luclin server, never posted anything. Play LoL mostly now.