Lurkers (reloaded)

Fidlen

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lurked since Velious but never had posting rights. Only good thing about MN getting shut down was I joined in December and not novemeber. Now I dont have to worry about the "Fucking Decemberers" that would no doubt have been brought to light.

Fyro

Golden Squire
Alright, I doubt this will get through to any of you, but the reason FoH was what it was, was because of the active community that posted continuously throughout the day.

Help us make this site start off well by not just lurking, but by becoming active members that contribute to the community they are so attached to.

So in a less pc manner.

Quit being lurking bitches,
So scratch that itch,
And post some shit.

nagbot_sl

shitlord
Been lurking FOH site since they were actually relevant in EQ. Never wanted to get involved in the drama but liked to see the FSR updates every couple of days.

SheepDog_sl

shitlord
I'd been reading FoH since pre-02 and had participated in the ownage of Unleashed in the Bertox Bugged thread. After that I slide into lurker status until the last few months or so. Then the forum goes to shit and all my favorite posters abandoned ship. I obviously followed suit.

Semi lurker from FOH here. My FOH name wasjsspam. I registered a long time ago there and contributed a few times.. I'll register with a "real" handle here as I want to try to be more of a part of the community. Glad to be aboard.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol this is almost like an Alcoholics Anonymous thread. Sooo many bro's who participated silently only to finally fess up that they were FoH fiends!

Welcome my friends, welcome!

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
Lurked for a long time....bascially took all your advice for games and always enjoied Wolfen's posts in the PGT

Hi all!

Noshitdude

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hey hey, lurked on FOH for 10 years or so, registered in 2005 (yeah, i know ...) but never posted. Back to silent mode.