Lurkers (reloaded)

Darshu_sl

shitlord
Lurking since POP
smile.png
Hi everybody! Posted in correct thread this time.

smile.png

smile.png

lindz

#DDs
Kind of a lurker, just don't post too much. Was bunnie on FoH, registered since 2006, lurked for a few years before that.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Been lurking the FOH forums and guild since 02. Sometimes I get the inspiration for a sarcastic reply. I'm a girl stuck inside a mans body.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Was a longtime poster (since noows) got banned by Ravvenn over some bad information a friend gave me regarding Vanguard that I was a bit too adamant about defending (she'd never steered me wrong previously - she did in the case of VG though). Lurked ever since from time to time. [And yes, when VG release, I was seriously disappointed - I would've posted retracting all my previous defense if I'd been allowed, but alas was not allowed]

Started going back into semi-heavy lurking in the past week as things imploded over there, oddly enough. Almost feels like kismet in that regard.

[PS - No rules about banned FOH people returning, right? ^_^]

OldPaladin_sl

shitlord
Came for the "14 days...." stayed for the drama + Shovel vs Bat + Searyx + Jessica Alba and Jolly Rancher + Potam is dead + Blaezenfury + Hoof + more of dat ho + etc.....

Vilo_sl

shitlord
I've lurked since EQ Kunark era. I started following the EQ kill updates and mostly follow the MMO forum. I've started reading the screenshots forum recently and I have no idea why it took me so long to get into it. Thanks for the lolz and drama and thanks for the new home.

Anwyn_sl

shitlord
Was an '02 on other board on one account, lost the password, remade with this name in like 03 or 04, I think? Prior shill, dickhead and negwhore with only 40-some-odd-posts in that time.