Luther

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Been so long, I dont even remember how last season ended, only thing I really remember is his partner getting blasted by a shotgun
Sweet spoiler without actually adding anything of value

He kept the guy alive that wanted to suicide by cop

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
We need to spoiler shit on a show that aired a couple years ago ?

Malkav

French Madman
Really really hope that somehow Alice is not really gone.
frown.png

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Really really hope that somehow Alice is not really gone.
frown.png
Luther is not luther without his guardian murder pixie to wisper in his ear that all his coworkers are total shit and they are killing luthers soul.

spronk

FPS noob
meh wasn't really impressed with the season 4 two episode specials. Luther literally did nothing in the first episode. The new blonde chick is boring and lame compared to Alice. Fuck Alice dying in a car accident, that shit is weak as British Gun control laws, but a (maybe) fakeout for a show that only airs every 2 or 3 years is terrible.

Season/series 1 of Luther is brilliant, everything after that is pretty meh. You need a good villain for a good crime serial, some rando virgin geek squad techie who also happens to be an expert bomb maker and dissection expert does not fit the bill.

spronk

FPS noob
mad men
mr. robot
black sails
the americans
nathan for you
homeland
better call saul
silicon valley
justified
narcos
orphan black

a ton of comedies, and probably a few more i missed/haven't watched yet like empire, jonathan strange, all the comic book shows, etc...

Khane

Got something right about marriage
mad men
mr. robot
black sails
the americans
nathan for you
homeland
better call saul
silicon valley
justified
narcos
orphan black

a ton of comedies, and probably a few more i missed/haven't watched yet like empire, jonathan strange, all the comic book shows, etc...
I like most of the shows you listed but the only one I'd say was better is Silicon Valley. You really did not like the special.

spronk

FPS noob
luther season 5 episode 1 dropped on BBC today:

A new spate of nightmarish murders brings DCI John Luther to once again face the depths of human depravity on the streets of London. As the body count rises, and gangster George Cornelius applies his own pressure, can Luther catch a killer and save his own neck?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users