M.U.G.E.N / SaltyBet

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Stream Link -www.twitch.tv/saltybet

Ive been checking this out at random times and for some reason I'm finding it addicting to watch . Haven't tried to download any versions or play it but watching it is pretty damn funny. Saltybet is a website where you bet fake money and they automate or do something to have matches running on twitch 24/7.

Its basically a cheesy 2d fighter where anyone can import any character from video games. You get some matches like Ryu from Street Fighter vs Predator and their moves are all random.

Here is one of the character select screens from someones version

rrr_img_39730.jpg

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I haven't played around with M.U.G.E.N in awhile but I did see the SaltyBet stream. Pretty amusing especially since the stream has been up a lot the past few days.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
It really is endless entertainment. I ran it all night last at a party for mindless entertainment and became srs business. Many drinks were won and lost that evening.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I could see saltybets being a really good drinking game haha.. It makes me weep when i go broke and have to hit the mines again
frown.png

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
God im loving this shit after coming home from happy hour at 1am. Superman took an ass beating from Kyo in KoF for 30s and then just one touched him straight for 3 rounds A++

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Best fight I've seen so far was Buttercup vs Super Vegeta. Buttercup won it in 5 rounds, each round being decided by 1 hit.

Needless

Toe Sucker
the best match i saw was leonardo doing a spinning sword attack and he just launched himself into space, had tears from loling