M.U.G.E.N / SaltyBet

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Made a mint on ninja turtle bugging out with more life than his opponent 3 times in a row. Then I lost it all on shitty characters like Psylocke and Venom.

HAHA... I made an ass load of salt, yesterday in the tournament lost it all betting on Evil ken vs Nail.. nail is so op its dumb he loses his hit box multiple times a fight and he has health regen. >.<

Fuck Dbz...

Itzena_sl

shitlord
ProTip:
rrr_img_40793.jpg

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Finally saw Nail, he didnt do anything wild but who knows could be Nail 7113 and all the other variants

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Haha I went to look and you werent trolling, epic tourney being streamed on all these channels and even a MLG one.

Ya some Crazy ass fights so far i was up to 11k im back down to 7 now >.< , Lost alot on a super close hellboy fight

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Bunch of new characters got added today, including one that took Ronald to 5 rounds and made him use his OHKO emergency "OhFUCK" super.

Axiel

Molten Core Raider
Someone needs to make a good fighting game only with characters like uppercut and sadclaps.

Axiel

Molten Core Raider
Well maybe one that isn't from 1999, has kinda balanced characters, a good single player campaign or online support.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
God I hate pocket Felicia.

I wish chat could end fights like that with a vote or something.