Mad God (2022)

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not sure if this is the same movie i saw some clips for a year or two ago. Same style though the clip was more focused on some bug or creature, didn't have much in the way of the people shown in the above trailer.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Not sure if this is the same movie i saw some clips for a year or two ago. Same style though the clip was more focused on some bug or creature, didn't have much in the way of the people shown in the above trailer.

The people stuff is in the last 1/3rd of the movie, or I guess you could consider it halfway through...

....if you can make it there

The first 20 minutes is amazing stellar creative genius however-- as mentioned, even by people who shut it off. There is something here.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Just got done watching and was a pretty crazy flick overall. Had a 9 meets Heavy Metal meets Henson on meth and ketamine kinda feel. Not one I will find myself rewatching a bunch of times, but was worth the time spent this evening.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Got around to watching this and the only way I can describe it is if someone dropped a shitload of acid and made a 2 hour Tool video. Was trippy but good in its own disturbing way.

• 1Like