Mad Heidi (2022)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
3.50 star(s) Rating: 3.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Mad Heidi (2022)

Tagline: The little girl from the Alps is back... with a vengeance!

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Horror

Director: Johannes Hartmann

Cast: Alice Lucy, Max Rüdlinger, Casper Van Dien, David Schofield, Kel Matsena, Almar G. Sato, Pascal Ulli, Katja Kolm, Rebecca Dyson-Smith, Kaspar Weiss, Werner Biermeier, Julia Föry, Dominique Jann, Leon Herbert, Dieter Friedli, Philippe Schuler, Milo Moiré

Release: 2022-11-24

Runtime: 92

Plot: In a dystopian Switzerland that has fallen under the fascist rule of an evil cheese tyrant, Heidi lives the pure and simple life in the Swiss Alps. Grandfather Alpöhi does his best to protect Heidi, but her yearning for freedom soon gets her into trouble with the dictator’s henchmen. The innocent girl transforms herself into a kick-ass female fighting force who sets out to liberate the country from the insane cheese fascists.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This movie is fucking great. Rico as the Gestapo leader of Fascist Switzerland, arresting people for being lactose intolerant. A black pimp in lederhosen named Goat Peter selling black market cheese. Cheese-boarding prisoners (waterboarding, but with melted cheese).

Way, way better than Cocaine Bear was.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
This movie has Casper Van Dien and looks like over saturated HOLY FUCK!
Test.jpg
I'm so watching this.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This might be one of the most ridiculous movies I have ever seen. Definitely entertaining and worth a watch. Kinda has a Machete vibe.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Sorry for dumb question, but what service can I find this on?
Unfortunately right now it is only available from their own site it looks like

Or piracy. But I went ahead and paid them after pirating it, I felt it was worth the money.

Oh shit, I just looked, and now it says it isn't available in my region (USA) because of an upcoming theatrical event. So it is coming to theaters it seems!

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
This kinda looks like Officer Downe, a completely ludicrous movie about an immortal cop (played by Tig from Sons of Anarchy). Just saw it last week. Best part of that movie is the first scene where this hot woman has like 14 orgasms.

I guess this kind of completely ludicrous (and graphic) movie is becoming a bit of a genre now. Not my thing but maybe I hate fun.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I just pirated it b/c that was easier but would gladly pay admission it was so ridiculous and good.

The fmovies stream version worked 100% if you aren't looking for a 1440p Atmos etc etc copy.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database