Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I was completely correct by having a greater anticipation for this movie than Avengers 2. Fucking awesome from beginning to end. Best "action" movie since Dredd.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Holy shit this movie took me by surprise. It was wicked right from the get go. Highly recommended.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
mad-max-fury-road-awesome-guitar-guy-1431710473.gif

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Just watched it. 10/10 for me. I don't know what more you could want from an action movie. Dull does not describe it in the least.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I just realized Immortal Joe was played by the guy who played Toecutter.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Games Workshop take note, this is how you should make a Warhammer 40k Ork movie. This movie does not not disappoint. 10/10.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So is watching the older movies a requirement before seeing this one?

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I chuckled every time I saw the guitarist.
I love the fact they keep having him show up. The movie as a whole is excellent and shows movies like furious 7 what an honest to god real car chase looks like. Took a long time for him to get around to making this but holy fucking shit I guess you take the time you need to do it right.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I really hope i see a guitar bro costume during halloween this year, that guy made so many scenes even greater

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Just got done seeing this, and I agree with everyone else that it was awesome. And even though I despise 3D, the only showings that weren't 3D were really inconvenient, so I went ahead and did it anyway. 3D on this was WAY easier to follow than Age of Ultron. Not once did I feel like anything was blurry or too fast, even though shit was flying all over the screen. How can it be that different? Ultron 3D was ass for most of the fight scenes, and this was spectacular. This is the way 3D should be.

On top of that, since I had already decided on 3D, I threw out the extra cash and tried out those D-Box seats for the first time, which if you aren't familiar rumble and move around in time with the movie. Holy shit that was incredible. Several times I thought I was going to get flung out of my chair. I doubt I'd spend the extra for it again unless it was a guaranteed great movie like this one, but it was pretty cool I have to admit.

I am thinking that action movies this year rank thus:

Mad Max
Kingsman
Age of Ultron

I still loved Ultron, and would easily rank it an 8 or 8.5, but that just means the other two are even higher.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Blizzard needs to make the guitar bro with flaming guitar a skin for E.T.C. on Heroes of the Storm.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Going to get crucified...but I thought it was OK. One big long chase scene just wasn't doing it for me. Plus the abrupt ending once they got back to town...

The guitar guy pretty much made every scene he was in awesome though. The guys on the poles was some hella shit also. The pan out when Max was on the pole just made you feel like you were there.

The 3D was pretty good. Not Avatar level, but definately the best since that movie.