Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)

Jive Turkey

Karen
Why is nobody talking about how problematic andableistthis movie is? What was wrong with the squishy son in the chair??

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Seeing again this friday, will make sure to arrive shiny and chrome so that others may witness.

Goonsquad Officer
Was the dead baby his first worthy son? Rictus looked like a good heir.
I took the oxygen tubes to mean that rictus had a problem. it's possible that the man is mentally retarded in some way and i missed the clues. (which would make sense if they want to show that he's putting out physically and mentally imperfect kids).

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Went and saw it again last night. Its better on the second viewing when you can actually focus on the spectacle instead of just trying to keep your butt cheeks clenched all movie. And fuck off to anyone who bitched about the characters or acting. Every character was interesting in some way. But I have to agree with Mist in that Nux definitely got the most character development in the movie and was (in my mind) arguably as close to the main focal point as any character.
rrr_img_99084.jpg

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
LOL someone negged me for that last post. I could care less about the negging itself, but I would like to know what it was for at least.

Edit: Double zing for the grammar Nazi, too. Of course, I do care about the negging somewhat so the statement was not technically a grammatical error. This place has more pent up butthurt than the sports forum.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You can all thank Nux for the Jennifer Lawrence pictures from the fappening.
Plus the dude has been a baller actor in every movie he has been in, even the bad ones. I am glad they got good actors for the key roles in this, even with the limited dialog. It made all the difference.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Bane took out Bane by exploiting Bane's weakness and breaking Bane's breathing machine.

I bet Paul Walker never had to lay on a hood spitting coolant into the supercharger to keep the engine from exploding. Pussy.

Injectors? Pfft.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Plus the dude has been a baller actor in every movie he has been in, even the bad ones. I am glad they got good actors for the key roles in this, even with the limited dialog. It made all the difference.
Bah, MEDIOCRE!

Siliconemelons

Bane took out Bane by exploiting Bane's weakness and breaking Bane's breathing machine.

I bet Paul Walker never had to lay on a hood spitting coolant into the supercharger to keep the engine from exploding. Pussy.

Injectors? Pfft.
I thought that was gas they where spewing into the intakes and she was telling max to hold off as it (the engine) cant take more and will explode - all the while Max is like "stop abusing my interceptor!" - its like adding nitro but even more dangerous.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I thought that was gas they where spewing into the intakes and she was telling max to hold off as it (the engine) cant take more and will explode - all the while Max is like "stop abusing my interceptor!" - its like adding nitro but even more dangerous.
I thought the same thing, think I'm going to go see this again this week. Might do the 3D because of the reviews here (have not done a 3D movie yet).

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
Lol at the mediocre moments. Whoever thought to add that in is awesome. Movie itself was amazing though. Really need more creative stuff like this.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
You definitely wouldn't want coolant spray going into your air intake.

Something that explodes or more air.

Caliane

yeah, the spitting into the air intake was gas to go faster. there was an earlier scene iirc with max/furiosa putting water into the radiator. when "engine 1" blew iirc.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Well if he needs oxygen tanks just to function his brain could have been damaged by an insufficient amount. He certainly was a dumber character. The two sons are obviously dumb brute and smart cripple archetypes.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Just saw this. Fucking glorious. Need to buy some chrome spray paint.

I played Orks back when I was a Warhammer 40k dork. This movie scratched every itch.