Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
After watching this, just think how awesome a fallout movie directed by George Martin could be

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The George Martin version of borderlands is coming. It'll be here soon. Very soon. Did borderlands have dragons? Because the movie will.

It took me a minute to remember who George Martin.

Siliconemelons

Why would you want who, arguably is- the father of this genre (Road Warrior) to make a movie based off of an imitator?

I would really like JRR to write me some dragon lance rather than more LOTR stuff....

no ! more mad max! and I don't think "max" is going to get dull as a character- he is a device for the setting and story, FR showcased this well.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's true fallout wouldn't be very different I just think it would be nice to see a movie inspired from a video game not suck for once, and this guy (miller) would definitely do it justice

Xevy

Log Wizard
Fallout had a lot more humor and political nuance and shit. This is not the director you'd want for that. This is the director you'd want for a Borderlands movie.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Yea, Fallout is different from Mad Max now. But I'd rather see a mini-series on the wasteland than a movie.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
rrr_img_100232.jpg

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I finally got to see this movie, a long list of stupid shit just kept ruining my plans to see it.

Truely amazing film! It's one of those times where you know you are seeing something that is re-inventing the genre.

I'm hoping that a sequel (s) can be made.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
the rip has some really high speed movement at the beginning when he is captured and being branded and running through tunnels being chased by powder white war boys. Is that speed up intentional and was in the real movie or is it something funky going on with the rip?

cypis

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's intentional. Now stop being a faggot and go watch the movie in a cinema with a proper sound system.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's intentional. Now stop being a faggot and go watch the movie in a cinema with a proper sound system.
I built a 7.1 system in my basement when I finished it a few years ago. I have clark tactile tranducers in the front row and then a Danley DTS-10 sub and a JTR Growler both behind the acoustically transparent screen. I built the rear riser to serve as a bass trap. I built all of the wall panels using acoustic insulation behind the fabric.

rrr_img_100852.jpg

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I feel like I should hire Nicolas Cage and send him to investigate your secret snuff films, that you likely also pirated.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I built a 7.1 system in my basement when I finished it a few years ago. I have clark tactile tranducers in the front row and then a Danley DTS-10 sub and a JTR Growler both behind the acoustically transparent screen. I built the rear riser to serve as a bass trap. I built all of the wall panels using acoustic insulation behind the fabric.

rrr_img_100852.jpg
your move cypis.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thanks Abe. I don't know much about most things but home theater is kind of a passion of mine and has been for 30 years. I set up my first home theater in 1985 with dolby surround, pioneer laserdisc player and a vidikron CRT projector.

The weak point of my current system is definitely the L/C/R's. I'm in the process of building new ones and they will be a huge upgrade. I finished putting the crossovers together this weekend.

rrr_img_100872.jpg