Madame Web (2024)

Izo

Tranny Chaser
0.50 star(s) Rating: 0.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Madame Web (2024)

Genre: Action, Fantasy, Science Fiction

Director: S.J. Clarkson

Cast: Dakota Johnson, Sydney Sweeney, Emma Roberts, Adam Scott, Isabela Merced, Celeste O'Connor, Mike Epps, Zosia Mamet, Tahar Rahim

Release: 2024-02-14

Plot: An origin story of the clairvoyant known as Madame Web, whose psychic abilities allow her to see within the spider world.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
hot dog! a movie about a bunch of diverse women and a man as the villian! i'm so wet right now.

i never read a ton of spider-man comics, though i know the greatest hits, so i hardly know anything about madame web outside the very basics. on one hand dakota johnson is a great actress so i'm sure she'll be fine in it, but on the other hand i just... am not interested.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
hot dog! a movie about a bunch of diverse women and a man as the villian! i'm so wet right now.

i never read a ton of spider-man comics, though i know the greatest hits, so i hardly know anything about madame web outside the very basics. on one hand dakota johnson is a great actress so i'm sure she'll be fine in it, but on the other hand i just... am not interested.
I mean, Madame Web is a big/important enough character too have a movie for considering Spidey lore. I would say she is more important than Morbius or Kraven. I would even put Jessica Drew Spider-Woman above those 2.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sort of interesting to push a girl power movie like this but writing it so it requires 4 female heroes to combat a single male villain.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Holy shit that trailer is terrible. Looks like a CW attempt at a superhero movie.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Holy shit that trailer is terrible. Looks like a CW attempt at a superhero movie.
oh come on, WB up until a few years ago had some great show trailers. the shows may have sucked ass but the trailers made you want to check it out first to find out.
tell me this isnt a hundred times better than that web bullshit.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I saw this across my lone social media feed and thought it was some sort of fucking parody.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
FB_IMG_1700213870697.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That cant be worse than Morbius. At least the chicks in it will make it tolerable to look at.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database