Madame Web (2024)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I mean any actor that got THAT role would have been typecast-hell despite ALL his excellent roles Ford is either Han Solo or Indiana Jones to most people-

That's not what type casting means and his career says otherwise

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
IMG_1213.jpeg

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Fadaar

That guy
Only one night as Spiderman or forever Spiderman powers? Either way Spiderman and she's getting dicked.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

velk

Trakanon Raider
This movie disappointed me.

I was expecting something spectacularly terrible, but it was just bad.

Not worth watching for the lols.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
American Graffiti and The Conversation were successful films and he was a notable supporting actor in both of those. I don't think you could say he was on his way to being a star but his career was starting to get going.

Inque

FunEmployed
This movie disappointed me.

I was expecting something spectacularly terrible, but it was just bad.

Not worth watching for the lols.
Anyone who thought this movie would be good also thought Captain Marvel was equivalent to Shakespeare.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I mean, if you became a real super hero, your chances of landing someone in her tier goes up 20000%

Then again, you’d probably be captured and moved to some black ops research lab for the rest of your life if we’re being realistic lol
It depends on your superpower and how you use it. If it's not something that disfigures you or has restrictions that prevent you from using it surreptitiously you could keep it on the DL as long as you wanted to.

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
Much more likely to have degeneracy like The Boys than the MCU if superpowers were real. But it's a no brainer. Any even remotely useful superpower would allow you to get/take Sweeny tier at will.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Much more likely to have degeneracy like The Boys than the MCU if superpowers were real. But it's a no brainer. Any even remotely useful superpower would allow you to get/take Sweeny tier at will.
A pussy power, if you will?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Much more likely to have degeneracy like The Boys than the MCU if superpowers were real.

Hey, have a little optimism.

1711685822492.png

1711685911611.png

1711685941983.png

This is from Black Summer, a seven issue comic series from 2007 that's talking about Dubya. The moral of the story is you don't do this, by the way. It's great. Cool characters, cool tech, complex issues, etc. Just Warren Ellis doing good, good shit.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Warren Ellis
That's the one that had sex with daddy issue groupies telling them he could help them into the industry?

Then they met each other and got offended that they were all seduced the same way and are basically the same predictable person?

So they formed a union to cancel him?

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
That's the one that had sex with daddy issue groupies telling them he could help them into the industry?

Then they met each other and got offended that they were all seduced the same way and are basically the same predictable person?

So they formed a union to cancel him?

Uh, yes. That's the guy. Fortunately I'm not a groupie with daddy issues and get to just read the comics.

• 1Worf