Goatface

1700234936357.png

• 1Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
At least the chicks are hot.
I said it in the Marvel theard but the trailer looks good, future sight premise is interesting and different enough from spidey sense.

Yeah it's inevitably going to be SJW trash but the women are hot in this and 50 Shades of Grey chick is cute sounding enough that any feminism out of her mouth will be hilarious cringe and look bad since she did a BDSM movie. It'll be so bad it's good.

Something like Birds of Prey is different. Premise was just women doing batman things. Margot Robbie is hot but not in her Harley Quinn whore makeup/gear. The women there could say their feminism with smug conviction which is just annoying.

I'm ready to be wrong.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i guess you can watch this with the sound off and then get your fap on and it will be a good show.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I see girls in my hobunk TN town as hot as that daily. Sydney Sweeney though is top tier until Hollywood finishes blowing loads in her and tells her to fuck up her face for shits and giggles.

Caeden

bitch next to her best friend, Kathleen Kennedy.
producer-kathleen-kennedy-and-co-chairman-of-sony-pictures-amy-pascal-attend-the-19th-annual.jpg
This is the one reason I semi-defend Feige despite him showing his true colors now. He probably just needs a foil. But Pascal makes mostly shit tier movies. Wasn’t she one that meddled in Raimi’s Spider-Man 3? Then amazing Spider-Man 2 was garbage. The first Garfield one is watchable.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Deadpool 3 trailer will get more views than Madame Web.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
If they are doing tva timeline plot to bring in the xmenu, then why not involve the dofp timeline hopping somehow.

That would be a much cleaner integration, especially as that film was a reset that undid x3.

Homsar

If they are doing tva timeline plot to bring in the xmenu, then why not involve the dofp timeline hopping somehow.

That would be a much cleaner integration, especially as that film was a reset that undid x3.
I dont know if that was meant for the Deadpool thread but Madame Web has nothing to do with the MCU

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I dont know if that was meant for the Deadpool thread but Madame Web has nothing to do with the MCU

yes it was but ackshually -

yes the Sony Spiderman Universe is separate to the MCU. But SSU Venom has already had a cameo in the MCU. And the whole point of DP3 is to integrate the fo-XMU into the MCU. So there's no longer any reason to think that any separate studio universe, wait - any separate studio property "has nothing to do with the MCU" because the MCU has now acknowledged that they all exist.

I am not autistic

Homsar

Tbh ive never cared for the Madame Web or Pheonix Saga series. I feel like this hasnt got any advertising and had no clue it was coming out. This is going to be an epic failure, not sure of the budget but I feel like they needed the old Madame. They killed it with all the spiderman movies. Keaton, Jake were fantastic and obviously everyone from Far from Home were fantastic. Props to the writers though, the way they did every villian was good

Sony cant just make its own spiderman movie correct? Disney has rights but just gives sony money and credits I thought? I really feel like Fantastic 4 is one of the hardest to do, Reed richards is a silly character outside of his smarts but it can be done

Last edited:

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
imo reed should be using his brain more than his powers. but yeah the FF is hard for some reason to pull off in the movies, bad scripts, whatever, but except for the first one that had chris evans as the torch, which was good, not great but good (the second movie fucked up galactus tho that screws that "crew")

for this movie, i'll probably catch MW once it hits streaming.

Homsar

Would be interesting how they greenlight this shit, I wouldn't be surprised if they thought spiderman was a huge success then thought they could just do the same with a bunch of female Spiderman's. I like in the trailer the girl sits there and acts like it was the ambulance fault for almost hitting her while she's skateboarding in the middle of a busy road going the opposite way. Totally normal to skate into on going traffic

Screenshot_2024-02-12-07-48-58-01_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2024-02-12-07-56-48-03_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Last edited:

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Tbh ive never cared for the Madame Web or Pheonix Saga series. I feel like this hasnt got any advertising and had no clue it was coming out. This is going to be an epic failure, not sure of the budget but I feel like they needed the old Madame. They killed it with all the spiderman movies. Keaton, Jake were fantastic and obviously everyone from Far from Home were fantastic. Props to the writers though, the way they did every villian was good

Sony cant just make its own spiderman movie correct? Disney has rights but just gives sony money and credits I thought? I really feel like Fantastic 4 is one of the hardest to do, Reed richards is a silly character outside of his smarts but it can be done

No, Sony own spiderman movie rights forever as long as they keep making films every X years.

The mcu agreement has to be renegotiated to allow marvel to use him in mcu. Sony has the power in that arrangement

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This is the one reason I semi-defend Feige despite him showing his true colors now. He probably just needs a foil. But Pascal makes mostly shit tier movies. Wasn’t she one that meddled in Raimi’s Spider-Man 3? Then amazing Spider-Man 2 was garbage. The first Garfield one is watchable.
Sony makes a lot of crap. Pascal is untouchable for whatever reason.