Making a Murderer (Netflix) - New info

Jive Turkey

Karen
That's a super flimsy strawman you just built to attack. I'll point you to the earlier statement I made which says I think SA did it and BD helped but that the state overwhelmingly failed to prove their case. You still haven't put forward any piece or pieces of evidence that prove the state's case beyond a reasonable doubt.
You realize I pretty much agree with you, right? What is it that you think I disagree with?

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
You realize I pretty much agree with you, right? What is it that you think I disagree with?
This is what I mean. You can't discuss intangibles or what-ifs without attributing right and wrong, or fact or false, or with attributing agreement and not.

Someone says a point you're making is a strawman argument, and your response is confusion because you thought that person was on your side. That's not demonstrating high cognitive abilities. It's on the same level as Brenden being confused because he thought if he told the police the 'truth' they wanted to hear he'd get to go back to class.

I used to work with special needs kids, so I'm not going to joke around about you being retarded anymore. Sorry I did. Take care, man.

Jive Turkey

Karen
This is what I mean. You can't discuss intangibles or what-ifs without attributing right and wrong, or fact or false, or with attributing agreement and not.

Someone says a point you're making is a strawman argument, and your response is confusion because you thought that person was on your side. That's not demonstrating high cognitive abilities. It's on the same level as Brenden being confused because he thought if he told the police the 'truth' they wanted to hear he'd get to go back to class.

I used to work with special needs kids, so I'm not going to joke around about you being retarded anymore. Sorry I did. Take care, man.
'The cops killed an innocent girl, burned her body in a barrel, and dumped it on the property.' And I'm demonstrating low cognitive abilities? And if you're going to make a claim on someone's cognitive abilities, try not to do so while constructing such garbage sentences like that second one

My point to liquiddeath was that he and I agree on the premise that Avery probably killed her and the cops planted evidence. Only, I'm willing to suggestwhyI think that, and he isn't. Yet he's seems to be claiming some moral high ground. At least I have the balls to defend my position to you muppets. The point that they didn't prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt is completely irrelevant to what I've been saying. I'm suggesting that he could be guilty regardless of how the case was handled. If you think that, you need to give your reasons why. The only confusion seems to be from you misinterpreting my comment to him

Again, you think the cops killed an innocent girl, burned her body in a barrel, and dumped it on his property. You fucking idiot. Also, classy of you working with special needs kids and calling other people retarded.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
'The cops killed an innocent girl, burned her body in a barrel, and dumped it on the property.' And I'm demonstrating low cognitive abilities? And if you're going to make a claim on someone's cognitive abilities, try not to do so while constructing such garbage sentences like that second one
You've claimed that is my theory several times, even adding apostrophes in place of what I assume you meant as actual quotation marks, instead of using the quote function built into the message forum. The problem is I can't seem to find what you're claiming is a direct quote of mine.

Feel free to directly quote me before you start claiming that's what I've said. It also helps to directly quote someone instead of just making up your own quotes when you're going to vehemently argue those points you're claiming they made.

See, what you're literally doing here is the definition of a strawman argument. Which makes it even funnier the offense you took to being called out for that bullshit.

Again, you think the cops killed an innocent girl, burned her body in a barrel, and dumped it on his property. You fucking idiot. Also, classy of you working with special needs kids and calling other people retarded.
Please, ironically tell us again about how other people are claiming the moral high ground!

True time: I didn't used to work with special needs kids. I was just trying to lend credibility to my theory you have actual intellectual deficiencies. It was wrong of me to present that information as if it were fact and use that tainted information as the basis of my assertion. Especially when, like this case in question, the additional evidence I was producing wasn't at all necessary to see you're a fucking moron with limited capacities.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Jive Turkey_sl said:
Again, you think the cops killed an innocent girl, burned her body in a barrel, and dumped it on his property. If you think that, you need to give your reasons why.
I'll preface this by saying I don't *think* the cops killed her, I don't know.

My assertion is they're quite capable. I think they're capable because the cops tried to kill Avery in 1985. Really, there is no two ways about it. That police station tried to flat out end a man's life in 1985. That isn't up for debate.

Please don't respond by telling me framing him for attempted murder and rape doesn't essentially kill him.

Jive Turkey

Karen
You've claimed that is my theory several times, even adding apostrophes in place of what I assume you meant as actual quotation marks, instead of using the quote function built into the message forum. The problem is I can't seem to find what you're claiming is a direct quote of mine.

Feel free to directly quote me before you start claiming that's what I've said. It also helps to directly quote someone instead of just making up your own quotes when you're going to vehemently argue those points you're claiming they made.

See, what you're literally doing here is the definition of a strawman argument. Which makes it even funnier the offense you took to being called out for that bullshit.

Please, ironically tell us again about how other people are claiming the moral high ground!

True time: I didn't used to work with special needs kids. I was just trying to lend credibility to my theory you have actual intellectual deficiencies. It was wrong of me to present that information as if it were fact and use that tainted information as the basis of my assertion. Especially when, like this case in question, the additional evidence I was producing wasn't at all necessary to see you're a fucking moron with limited capacities.
I was paraphrasing, genius. Those "apostrophes" are also single quotation marks

But here you go

Or the police use the barrel to burn her body, then transport the remains and dump them on the burn pit. You know, the burn pit that wasn't treated properly as evidence and instead dug out hastily with shovels instead of letting experts excavate the site in a way that could tell them whether the body was burned on site or if it looked like remains were dumped.
It's cute that you think I'm retarded, but I can pretty much guarantee I'm much more intelligent than you are. It took you several pages to even follow the fact that I was agreeing that the cops planted evidence; you literally needed it written out in capital letters. You even seem to have an issue with basic sentence construction

Jive Turkey

Karen
Anyway, the thread has been sufficiently fucked. I guess get back to outlandish theories about murdering cops or to agreeing Avery did it, as long as you don't state why

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I was paraphrasing, genius. Those "apostrophes" are also single quotation marks
Single quotation marks are used when you're quoting something with an original quote. Nothing you were claiming I said was anywhere close to a direct quotation. You were use apostrophes in the middle of a sentence to emphasis something so you could imply and claim that's what someone wrote and meant. Because you're not smart.

The theory you keep claiming is what I believe and using to repeatedly call me an idiot was in response to this:

There are elements to the story that don't seem to be planted by the police. The burn pit, for example. That there were bone fragments found in a burn barrel in a different part of the property. So the cops were like "let's put bone in the fire pit, but lets also put little bits of bone in this barrel over here too, because that seems logical". It's such a specific act that it would be unusual for someone to plant evidence that way.
Based on what I actually quoted you saying right there using the quote function built into the message board you seem to think some evidence couldn't have been planted because it would make no sense. Like it would make no sense a third party planted burned remains in a burn pit AND a barrel. So, I presented a very simple scenario where it would make sense:

Or the police use the barrel to burn her body, then transport the remains and dump them on the burn pit.
It was a simple hypothetical to counter a point you were making. So, you proceeded to call me a retard for believing and presenting what I beleive is the truth, again unable to comprehend or discuss things when intangibles or the hypothetical is involved. Please see my previous posts about how people of low intelligence often have the inability to make sense of hypothetical and what-ifs.

So, yeah, either remains being in both places is concrete evidence Avery killed her and that the evidence wasn't planted and that's the proof you need to believe he did it.... or....umm.... any number of hypotheticals to explain the situation.

It's cute that you think I'm retarded, but I can pretty much guarantee I'm much more intelligent than you are.
Indeed!

You even seem to have an issue with basic sentence construction
Nicely done, Alanis.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Somehow, Jive, you fail to see that your train of thought is precisely why he spent 18 years in jail for a rape he did not commit. You're positive he killed her even though there is no evidence or reason to be as certain as you are. That's why people are saying you're scary. And you are, because you don't even realize it. Or worse, you do and just don't care.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Anyway, the thread has been sufficiently fucked. I guess get back to outlandish theories about murdering cops or to agreeing Avery did it, as long as you don't state why
Be a fucktard in the thread. Get confused when people you thought were on your side because of perceived agreement say you're being a fucktard. Point out other people's grammatical errors while making your own. Claim the thread has turned to shit. Sarcastically tell everyone to go back to doing the idiotic things only you were ever doing.

Now we just need you to claim you never gave a shit anyway and were just trolling us and that we're the idiots for thinking you were serious.

Only then will we realize how smart and right you've actually been all along!

Jive Turkey

Karen
Somehow, Jive, you fail to see that your train of thought is precisely why he spent 18 years in jail for a rape he did not commit. You're positive he killed her even though there is no evidence or reason to be as certain as you are. That's why people are saying you're scary. And you are, because you don't even realize it. Or worse, you do and just don't care.
I'm not positive of anything. And at least I'm trying to justify why I think it's plausible he did it. I'm not a fucking court of law. I'm allowed to speculate. Do you think OJ is guilty? The courts didn't think so. So is anyone who says they think OJ is a murderer a dangerous person?

Jive Turkey

Karen
Be a fucktard in the thread. Get confused when people you thought were on your side because of perceived agreement say you're being a fucktard. Point out other people's grammatical errors while making your own. Claim the thread has turned to shit. Sarcastically tell everyone to go back to doing the idiotic things only you were ever doing.

Now we just need you to claim you never gave a shit anyway and were just trolling us and that we're the idiots for thinking you were serious.

Only then will we realize how smart and right you've actually been all along!
You might be one of the most insufferable cunts I've come across on this board. And I've interacted with Mist and Tanoomba!
Go ahead and tell me what crazy assumptions I've made.

there's no blood splatter all over the garage
Wrap the blanket around her head and the gun when you pull the trigger. Local blood stains, no splatter. Seems pretty simple and almost like the obvious thing to do. I put a goddamn cloth over a can of paint when I hammer the lid back on so it doesn't splatter

they'd have to clean up like dexter
Not if there was no splatter. And Dessey's mom made a statement to the police that he had helped clean up the garage and got bleach on his pants. Curious. So they probably did do some cleaning, but not anything unreasonable

there's no dna in the trailer
A lack of dna doesn't indicate anything except that they were unable to find dna. It doesn't mean she wasnt there. They burned her clothes, why wouldn't they burn the bed sheets that might have her hair or sweat on them?

The cousin going to the counselor to tell her what Dassey had said, independent of the investigation, then saying "nah, I made it up" after Dassey said the same thing. Dassey told her. Whether he was making it up at the time is debatable.

DNA on the underside of the hood.

These are all reasonable arguments that Avery might've done it. I don't know why your panties are all in a knot.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
We don't know what the cousin said to the counselor. All we know is what she said while being interrogated by the officers, which she now denies.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
You might be one of the most insufferable cunts I've come across on this board. And I've interacted with Mist and Tanoomba!
Go ahead and tell me what crazy assumptions I've made.

there's no blood splatter all over the garage
Wrap the blanket around her head and the gun when you pull the trigger. Local blood stains, no splatter. Seems pretty simple and almost like the obvious thing to do. I put a goddamn cloth over a can of paint when I hammer the lid back on so it doesn't splatter

These are all reasonable arguments that Avery might've done it. I don't know why your panties are all in a knot.
It's frustrating when someone edits every post after making it. I know you don't want to seem like you're just shitting out insults and drivel as fast as you can emotionally over-react, but maybe just take a minute to re-read what you've written before you post instead of shit-posting and then going back to add stuff like you aren't.

So, he wrapped her in a blanket to shoot her twice in the head and that enabled him to leave no evidence behind except an impacted bullet that somehow teleported through the blanket and under some other junk without a trace of dna or blood on it that couldn't be found in several initial searches of the garage. Oh, and of course he raped and tortured her in the bedroom, took her to the garage, to then kill her. That doesn't jive with anything we even know about what may have happened, and doesn't even fit into the theories presented by anyone but your own imagination.

There are a TON of reasons to think Avery could have done it. The problem is what you cite as evidence and reasons are basically made up bullshit you seem to take as fact because you seem to think he's guilty and are going to say anything to affirm your belief. And then when other people propose theories or hypotheticals that correspond with things we actually know about the case to refute your made up bullshit you call them idiots because it doesn't jive with your own preconceptions?

And you don't see why people have taken exception to your point of view?

Jive Turkey

Karen
We don't know what the cousin said to the counselor. All we know is what she said while being interrogated by the officers, which she now denies.
According to the testimony of an interning school counselor, Susan Brandt, Kayla had expressed that "her uncle Steve Avery had asked one of her [unidentified] cousins to help move a body":
A. Kayla came into the counseling office and asked to speak to a counselor... [snip] And she said she was there because she was feeling scared... [snip] She told us that she was scared, um, because her uncle, Steven Avery, had asked one of her cousins to help move a body.
Q. All right. What else, if anything, did she tell you about that?
A. She also said she was scared about going to the shop, um, and she, specifically, asked if blood can come up through concrete.
Q. Describe for us, if you will, Kayla's demeanor, her affect, during these revelations?
A. She -- She was scared.
Q. All right. Did she seem at all confused?
A. No.
Q. Was this the first time you, um, ever, uh, had contact with Kayla?
A. Yes.
Q. All right. Um, your best estimate, approximately how long did this conversation take?
A. My best guess would be 15 or 20 minutes.
Q. All right. How was Kayla's demeanor at the conclusion of this discussion?
A. I think she still felt scared, but maybe a little bit more relieved.
Q. All right. Did she, at the end of the conversation, urn, seem confused by anything that she was telling you?
A. No.

Jive Turkey

Karen
So, he wrapped her in a blanket to shoot her twice in the head and that enabled him to leave no evidence behind except an impacted bullet that somehow teleported through the blanket and under some other junk without a trace of dna or blood on it that couldn't be found in several initial searches of the garage. Oh, and of course he raped and tortured her in the bedroom, took her to the garage, to then kill her. That doesn't jive with anything we even know about what may have happened, and doesn't even fit into the theories presented by anyone but your own imagination.
Do I really have to state again that I think the bullet was planted? REALLY?Thisis what I'm talking about

And I edit my posts to clarify, because apparently I have to make thingsreallyclear for you or you continue to make claims about planted evidence that I'm not making.

So why do you think his mom gave the statement about cleaning the garage and getting bleach on his pants? Another coincidence?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
According to the testimony of an interning school counselor, Susan Brandt, Kayla had expressed that "her uncle Steve Avery had asked one of her [unidentified] cousins to help move a body":
A. Kayla came into the counseling office and asked to speak to a counselor... [snip] And she said she was there because she was feeling scared... [snip] She told us that she was scared, um, because her uncle, Steven Avery, had asked one of her cousins to help move a body.

So she tells her school councelor she's scared because Dassey told her Avery made him help move a body and he saw body parts in the fire. Dassey tells the investigators thathe saw "toes" in the fire
Slain.