Malaysian Airlines 777 Shot Down (?)

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Ill post my birth certificate tonight, here on rerolled. Stay tuned.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh good a birth certificate for some guy who I only know by "Araysar", that will clear everything up!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so did 100 aids scientists just decide to kill themselves right before the flight and by some odd coincidence it was the one flight that was shot down? wow, thats some world war z fan fiction right there.

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
Looks to me like there would be a solid case for invoking the NATO charter as this was "an attack in Europe" against several of the member states committed either by Russia or by Russian citizens acting at Moscow's behest in Ukraine.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Looks to me like there would be a solid case for invoking the NATO charter as this was "an attack in Europe" against several of the member states.
It was not an attack on shit. It was a one russian yelling at another: "Hey Yury, this radar is making noise! Put down the vodka and press the red button!"

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Ya I do think Europe has to step up to the plate on this one. Thank Christ it came from Amsterdam instead of New York.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ya I do think Europe has to step up to the plate on this one. Thank Christ it came from Amsterdam instead of New York.
I agree with you there on both counts; Europe needs to take care of their backyard, and there would be no restraint if that had been an American aircraft. Those 40k massed troops on the Russian border would now be getting a very harsh lesson in why nobody masses troops any more, courtesy of the US air force.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I've decided he's from South Bend Indiana, and that's final.
Tell us about your childhood summers in South Bend Brosar. Runnin' down to the fishin' hole during the day and chasing fireflies at night?